Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What Happened To Scheduled Nnpc Interview Yet To Hold Or Held Already? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Happened To Scheduled Nnpc Interview Yet To Hold Or Held Already? (649 Views)

NNPC Retires 1000 Staff / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / What Happened To Scheduled Nnpc Interview Yet To Hold Or Held Already? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Scheduled Nnpc Interview Yet To Hold Or Held Already? by kmzee(m): 12:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fellow NairaLANDERS, I just like many others in this forum
got a text from PHILLIPS CONSULTING on the 18th/Feb/2015
confirming shortlisting of My name for interview EH ( experienced hire)
and that details will reach me 3days thereafter. The text is yet to get to me
but got yet another text on the 26th/Feb/2015 saying they are putting in
place required logistics for the interview process.
I wish to know whether or not the interview was eventually held and
attended by anybody in the house. please I need honest contributions,
possibly from any PHILLIPS CONSULTING PERSONNEL IN THE HOUSE.

(1) (Reply)

## ** ## / Harness The Power Of FREE Gift From Ms Funmi Iyanda / Why Do Oil & Gas Professionals Get So Defensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.