Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students (984 Views)

Should I Stop Helping My Fellow Students? / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
I pray no lecturer from my school is viewing this,so help me God.
1.Mr Okanic- This lecturer pronounces Phonic as Okanic- nd suffer as "xova"
2.Smart collection-This dude has a very bad body odor believe me.
3.Echainable bases - This man happens to b our lab attendant nd he pronounces Exchangeable Bases as the above word.
4.Mortuary attendant
5.Burnt offering
6.Prof. Ignore Merchant
7.white board marker-lecturer
8.Muscle-A female colleague of ours who we are scared of talking to because. of her muscle
10.Strafficologist Prof in my faculty that is know for his sexual escapades with some female student in d faculty
11.short man devil-Our exam officer
12.Interviewer-Our cute lecturer
13.kpomo-Our closest lecturer in d department. Very simple nd down to earth
14.Starch man-Our HOD,I'm very sure he starches his boxers too
15.Fabacae- This woman is a man
16.Oloshocologist-prof
I will add more later.please feel free to add yours don't spoil d fun
Re: Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by alberto2k(m): 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by Dioxidane: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
I'm not here to book space...
Re: Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by hatux: 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by forandy(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2015
Ermmm, was I supposed to laff
Re: Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
reminiscing:
I pray no lecturer from my school is viewing this,so help me God.
1.Mr Okanic- This lecturer pronounces Phonic as Okanic- nd suffer as "xova"
2.Smart collection-This dude has a very bad body odor believe me.
3.Echainable bases - This man happens to b our lab attendant nd he pronounces Exchangeable Bases as the above word.
4.Mortuary attendant
5.Burnt offering
6.Prof. Ignore Merchant
7.white board marker-lecturer
8.Muscle-A female colleague of ours who we are scared of talking to because. of her muscle
10.Strafficologist Prof in my faculty that is know for his sexual escapades with some female student in d faculty
11.short man devil-Our exam officer
12.Interviewer-Our cute lecturer
13.kpomo-Our closest lecturer in d department. Very simple nd down to earth
14.Starch man-Our HOD,I'm very sure he starches his boxers too
15.Fabacae- This woman is a man
16.Oloshocologist-prof
I will add more later.please feel free to add yours don't spoil d fun

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by obontami: 3:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Hahaha

This joke is drier than dust

2 Likes

Re: Funny Nicknames I And My Friends Gave To Lecturers Ans Fellow Students by samzheee(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2015
very very very boring.

(1) (Reply)

Poly Ibadan Post-utme For 2015/16 Session / Lasu 2016/2017 Pre Degree Form/ Post Utme Form/direct Entry Form Is Out / How To Answer Can You Handle Pressure? In An Interview (with Hilarious Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.