Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

PATORANKING: Life And Career. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PATORANKING: Life And Career. (601 Views)

Patoranking Seals Deal With Lagos Marathon (photos) / Check Out This Patoranking's Outfit: Hit Or Miss? / How A Zenith Bank Security Man Saved Patoranking From Pooing On Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PATORANKING: Life And Career. by domiwizi(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Most Popular
BIRTHDAYMay 27,1990(age 24)
BIRTHPLACENigeria
AGE24 years old
BIRTH SIGNGemini
ABOUT
Known for such songs as "Up In D Club" and "Girlie O," this Nigerian dancehall and reggae vocalist and songwriter collaborated with fellow African musicians Reggie Rockstone and Timaya. He earned a 2014 City People Entertainment Award in the "Dancehall/Reggae Act of the Year" category

.BEFORE FAME: He began his music career as a carnival and street performer. He released his debut single, "So Nice," in 2009.

TRIVIA: His musical influences include Bob Marley, Fela Kuti, and Chaka Demus.

FAMILY LIFE: Born Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie, he grew up in the suburbs of Lagos, Nigeria:

ASSOCIATED WITH: Fellow Nigerian singerTiwa Savage was featured in his 2014 hit "Girlie O Remix."He has also been featured on many Nigerian songs...and he's such a big THING.

(1) (Reply)

''my Mother Never Surpported My Music Career''; Rapper Wale Folarin / "I Had To Claim Staff In Commercial Buses" Tuface Idibia confesses - (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Burns Bags From Luxury Shopper She Refused To Pay For (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.