Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas (1587 Views)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top / Timi Dakolo Posses With Snoop Dogg At His Private Party In Atlanta / Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas by akpanikpe(m): 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
Popular Nollywood actress, Ebube Nwagbo shared this lovely pics of herself and two top football stars, Lionel Messi and Cesc Fabregas.

She captioned the pics “Don’t be Jealous….hehehehehe…With D World;s Greatest @leomessi”

See more pics below….

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas by bewla(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
i try but no c
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas by naijaboiy: 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
i'm actually jealous cheesy
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas by valmunich(m): 4:13pm On Mar 12, 2015
I like fabregas but him dey Bleep up for FIFA 2015 undecided
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Posses With Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
wow!
igbo gals going places since 1920 AD

(1) (Reply)

Fans Come After Vera Sidika On Facebook After Posting A Bed She Got For $11,500 / Davidio Hits Studio With Wizkid, For In My Bed Remix(pictures) / Actress Omoni Oboli Shows Off Her Beautiful Family In New Vacation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.