Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Are You Living Your Dream? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Living Your Dream? (600 Views)

For Those Of You Living In UK And Working In Ibadan... / Get Your Dream Phone At Reduced Prices On Jumia Mobile Week... / When You Are Broke, But She Believes In Your Dream *picture* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Living Your Dream? by thelegend1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2015
Whenever I wake up, I wonder if I'm wearing someone else's pants to work (just for a living). What pants do you dream of going to work in...Chinos, jeans, plain trousers or Khaki's?
Re: Are You Living Your Dream? by thelegend1(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
For me...there's this yearning of resuming work with Khaki military fatigues
Re: Are You Living Your Dream? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
thelegend1:
For me...there's this yearning of resuming work with Khaki military fatigues
Just remember that people who resume work in military fatigues sometimes get to return in body bags. And that's if they can find the pieces.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ascon Filling Station In Lekki Is On Fire / Police Ordered To Shoot At Sight In A Bid To Protect Albinos / Does This Girl Know She Is Used On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.