Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos (58758 Views)

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by fpeter(f): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
So it was real??
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by cleric(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is very pathetic. Our security units need a redress.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by rezzy: 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by keepmegoing(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
pamyp:
Saw a video too,this is too bad..RIP to the dead.
would like to see the video from the scene
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
DeCritique:
Damn... APC and in Lagos too!! All Tinubu's money has finished and now, he resorts to tomfoolery and armed robbery?

It is well... GEJ till 2019

Stupid is your first name and fool is your surname.

How does this concerns APC?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Thinkr(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
pamyp:
Saw a video too,this is too bad..RIP to the dead.
awooooo* sad see as you fine lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by nikkyshyne(f): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
buygala:
Too too bad... Even if one is insane enough to rob people of their material possessions, must he also rob them of their most prized possssion; their lives

Why accumulate curses and bitterness for your generations unborn because of a few blood-stained millions? undecided

see how they wasted that young girl cry

May the lives of these robbers and their accomplices be forever laid waste and desolate .... Peace shall forever elude them angry
AMEN. My heart bleeds. Families are shattered.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Wow
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by heryor2(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
What a sad day, an expression of d state of things in Nigeria, desperation at its best. anyways, RIP to d dead
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by dorin27(f): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by olamonsor2: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Heartless pple
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by M4gunners: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nawao people are heartless sha
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Thinkr(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Both them and the girls that will spend the money with them without asking( ofcos them no dey ever ask where money come fromsad ) may God purnish them all IJN... Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
This is sad. More reason I don't pity these arm robbers whenever they are being killed by the mob.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by DeCritique(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
olaolulazio:

Stupid is your first name and fool is your surname.

How does this concerns APC?

Sharrap kid! You are of the flesh that is why you can't see beyond the flesh... Leave such matters for us. Stupid fool like you!
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by personal59: 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
DeCritique:
Damn... APC and in Lagos too!! All Tinubu's money has finished and now, he resorts to tomfoolery and armed robbery?

It is well... GEJ till 2019

U don't seems to av thinking faculty within ur skull can't imagine someone will even mk dis political haba now I bliv common sense is not common

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by mercielizzie(f): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
DeCritique:
APC is at it again angry

Ambode has not even entered and he has started stealing like this?? Na wa oh!

Agbaje till 2023 jare!!
must u show d world ur level of stupidity? Lives were lost yet APC- PDP was d first tin dat came into ur mind. U nid HELP

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Euckybaby(f): 10:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by DeCritique(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
mercielizzie:
must u show d world ur level of stupidity? Lives were lost yet APC- PDP was d first tin dat came into ur mind. U nid HELP

Sharrap you biatch... Must you quote me? Which rule on nairaland allows you to quote me? Try it next time and see... angry
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by fadasam: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na wa ooo.... Rip to the dead
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Venom104: 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
cococandy:
Poor girl cry

Which Girl?
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by McDoe(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
The same calamity almost befell me four weeks ago on Ikorodu road near Majidun. The gunmen were just firing at any passing car. It was God that spared my life as the bullets caused damages to my car
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by lebete3000: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
I feel PDP states are actually d most secure & are d states dat pay workers well & on time as well.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by olaolulazio(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
DeCritique:

Sharrap kid! You are of the flesh that is why you can't see beyond the flesh... Leave such matters for us. Stupid fool like you!

See mumu in the spirit.

I guess u are sick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by ifymiri: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
Kai! R.I.P to dead and quick recovery to the injured. God help us
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2015
freshness2020:
"FASHOLA HAS secured Lagos"..
RIP angry angry

very stu.pid of U bro.

at least show traces of education naa

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2015
Rip to the dead.. It's such a terrible news cry.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
eleko1:
sad what happened/what are those Men in Black(mourning clothes)stationed @ gate doing/those within Toll gate/Or the armoured tank?RIP to d dead sad

were U too blind to see dead policemen in the vehicle?
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Bola4mi(f): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Photos From The Scene Of The Robbery Attack Today In Lekki Phase 1 Lagos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
jahhans:
i never knew it was serious
u tot they were playing because it was sounding like banger ewu
Rip to the dead joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town / Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.