Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Mathematics Lectures And Their Craziness - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics Lectures And Their Craziness (482 Views)

Always Attend Lectures A Must Read!!! / Free University Of Nigeria Resume Lectures And First Academic Activities / Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Lectures And Their Craziness by MacDanielz(m): 3:27am On Mar 13, 2015
Hi everybody.......I can't really keep this to myself again. I find it really hard to comprehend what could've been going on in the heads of basically all mathematics lecturers. I've even got this Advanced Algebra lecturer who told me Mathematicians are always crazy, though he excluded himself but it's very obvious he's one of the front runners of the crazy mathematics lecturers.......In fact, all mathematics lecturer that has taught me (except the one that taught me Advanced Calculus) are kinda mad (sorry to use that foul lang.) But they obviously behave that way........Their dressing is awkward (the only fault I see in my Advanced Calculus lecturer tho') even tho' they're been paid good salaries, the way they behave socially is just not part of it and so on........Am sure many have been noticing this too.........Are they really going mad or what I feel pity for them

(1) (Reply)

Admission Without Jamb / Breaking News! Uniuyo Postpone Exam Because Of Fire Outbreak Today / Management Assignment Help Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.