Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

I Am God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am God (924 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am God by axum: 5:04am On Mar 13, 2015
I am God. I require all the women to accept and embrace me with all their heart. To believe and to worship me as I am god. It is only then that you will enter the kingdom of heaven.
Re: I Am God by absoluteSuccess: 5:41am On Mar 13, 2015
You are not god, its all that your sensual stimulations and obsessions has gain a better part of your brain: now that your satanic verses is ascending a crescent, its clear you are a fool instead. cool

1 Like

Re: I Am God by axum: 5:43am On Mar 13, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
You are not god, its all that your sensual stimulations and obsessions has gain a better part of your brain: now that your satanic verses is ascending a crescent, its clear you are a fool instead. cool

adf ;kere keje iser tefea
Re: I Am God by dajoaneke(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2015
Your pen(is) brain is on codein this morning. Get some paracetamol to clear your fever.
Re: I Am God by axum: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2015
dajoaneke:
Your pen(is) brain is on codein this morning. Get some paracetamol to clear your fever.

Your lord asks you to bow before him
Re: I Am God by dajoaneke(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

Your lord asks you to bow before him
I know my Lord and I know his voice. you are gods not God.
Re: I Am God by axum: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
dajoaneke:
I know my Lord and I know his voice. you are gods not God.

You will see what becomes of your betrayal
Re: I Am God by dajoaneke(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
axum:

You will see what becomes of your betrayal
The last time I "betrayal" a gods I was blessed beyond my understanding. You are a ladder to be stepped on to greater heights. Thats for being an instrument of use hahahahahahaaaa!
Re: I Am God by axum: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2015
DEATH IS UPON YOU CHILD
Re: I Am God by dajoaneke(m): 9:33am On Mar 14, 2015
axum:
DEATH IS UPON YOU CHILD
Death & I have a covenant ye mortal gods. Thy doom has come. Condemnation is upon thee and thy kindred, thy generation & even so unto the tenth has befallen wrath of unto my God. He fights my battle. I cannot die. Let it be known ye flesh and bone
Re: I Am God by axum: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2015
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED CHILD

(1) (Reply)

Quote Me To The Grave - Student Follows Vodka Quote And Dies! / Where Does Flies Sleep? / Indian Man Claims He’s 179 Years Old Says"death Has Forgotten Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.