Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 (25052 Views)

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
May all the curse written in Deut 28.16 to 63 be ur portion
softapple:
u need deliverance
U'll cry,non will come to ur help
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
May all the curse written in Deut 28.16 to 63 be ur portionU'll cry,non will come to ur help
chai sign of a poverty,frustrated,deeprest human.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by hilary26(m): 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tymax:
The more reason PDP needs to leave. They have turned the police into criminals by entrenching violence and impunity.

A Nigerian has more human rights as an alien abroad than in his own country.

Niggwa you are a bad blood!
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Ko ni da fun e.omo ale jatijati
softapple:
ekpa, orue, ochibe.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
eleko1:
Ko ni da fun e.omo ale jatijati
anuofia
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lamentable mistake
softapple:
iku gbigbona ni o ma ku.wa jade nile,o ni pade w'ale
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by eleko1: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2015
Abnormal kid
softapple:
anuofia
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
we will fight one day, God go punish nigeria police force, u get bullet na him una no go sambisa, attack thieves, God go punish una even if nairaland get any police here
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
emmanuel90:
Wonders shall neva end. What happened early Yesterday morning 12-03-2015 at about 5:45am took everyone by surprise along Iyana Ejigbo Rd.

A bus going down to Oshodi was stopped by a Police officer he claimed the driver passed One way and after the driver and the bus conductor pleaded(The other side of the road was actually very bad. After all it's Iyana Ejigbo, and after we were stopped,other buses passed that same one-way freely), he demanded money from the driver ( I was sitting at the back, window side).

According to reports from the eye witness, the driver gave him a sum of 100 naira and the policeman rejected saying that he wants 200 naira.

This later led to an argument between the two, and before you could say 'Jack' he jacked his gun and sprayed the bus.

How awful our police can be.

Four passengers were Injured due to the stray bullet (Including Me). We were taken to The Closest Hospital nearby to receive treatment. The police officer is now in Hiding and his colleagues have refused to bring him out since the Victims said they recognised him.

What is Nigeria turning into?

Interestingly,TODAY is my BIRTHDAY.

This happened right before my very eyes.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by tallceejay(m): 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sorry bro. Get well soon. But this caption, was he really shot because of N100 ?
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by needinfo: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is very risky.someone could have died in the incident.Thank God no one was killed.this is a serious issue.one reason why we need cctv in the road.just imagine how they can spray bullets and goes court free.very bad.injustice.at least if cctv is mounted on most of the roads, they will act well knowing fully well that there is camera watching even if people don't see them.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
ITbomb:
If you see snake and Nigerian police, run from police
Gbam!

Reckless primitive louts
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by olumyde5(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=emmanuel90 post=31568594]

Happy birthday OP Thank God for life
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by film2(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2015
This police officer should be taken to fight boko men since he is a trigger happy cop...
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by jobsat34(m): 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
KingTom:
Bros get well, these greedy NPF bastards are always on my neck each time I'm travelling, they will always say "bless your boy, or where our pepper" But I sympathise with them they are not well paid!
Get well soon my brother grin

sorry to inform you that a bad cop will always remain bad even if they were given d entire nation fortune as salary.. yu forgot they didnt join out of passion for d job??..
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
jobsat34:

sorry to inform you that a bad cop will always remain bad even if they were given d entire nation fortune as salary.. yu forgot they didnt join out of passion for d job??..
My guy if you see how police barracks is unkempt and scattered whatever urge those guys had to do,their job will,be gone because they are neglected and rejected even if they joined the job out of passion, imagine you risking the bullets pf robbers when you are poorly equipped and living in penury. But that said those guys na bastards grin grin grin
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by mroluway: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is this the same police force that someone instructed to kill 20 civilian, i pray that Mbu's family will be part of his brutal instruction during the electioneering by the grace of God.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by babestella: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Get well soon o. Thank God for your life. Today being your birthday, it's a significant occurrence and you must give thanks to God. Happy birthday to you.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by babestella: 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tymax:
The more reason PDP needs to leave. They have turned the police into criminals by entrenching violence and impunity.

A Nigerian has more human rights as an alien abroad than in his own country.

Shut up, Fashola/APC have refused to reconstruct that Ejigbo road, as a matter of fact no Ejigbo road is in good shape in and out. The last time I was in Lagos, I was there and my SUV knew it was on a very rough terrain. So please learn to blame the right authority always. Don't be a hypocrite.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by andyanders: 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Nigerian Police officers are trained official armed robbers.How can an officer armed be demanding money and if you refuse to give him, he will use his weapon to kill you.That person must be a government official robber.That is what men on black who rob are.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Zoehill(m): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
There are tales of police brutality and no government official is coming out to criticize their actions but if one of their kids is touched they would wish to amend the constitution.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by ollyruffy: 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
It is high time we know our civil rights in this country.

Sue the NPF from their IG to the last no-rank they have in the NPF.

Then that randy drunk shooter will be produced immediately to face the law.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by deebrain(m): 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
Wow! Get well soon. This is serious!
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by destinyzeal(m): 12:26am On Mar 14, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]our police force is a big grace to this nation,get well soon
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Something must be done about this; it can't go unpunished...if u were in PH, we would hv worked 2geda.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 3:15am On Mar 14, 2015
OP; please petition this to human rights group; preferably international human right groups; then also petition the AIG of police; Go to d Police PRO office; and tender a report with the pics; I bet u dat police man will ccome out; these things iv told u won't cost u a dime, I tell u...
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2015
I thank God for ur life
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by ArcToyin(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank God u are alive to tell the story. I feel bad each time i see d act of blood sucking men in black humilating their fellow human all because of common chickenfeed.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by emmanuel90(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2015
Thank you all for you suggestions,i really appreciate them.
I was at the General Hospital yesterday and a policeman came to visit me.He said he came to see how i was doing and that they wanted peace."Peace!!!" i said "after one of your man made my leg bad".He pleaded and told me that the DPO was the one that sent him to me and that the Policy has been detained.He said she(DPO) has just been transferred to the station(3 days ago) and that she doesn't want problems already.
After plenty talks sha, he pleaded and left. Me i later got talking with the Nurse who said i will be needing fresh bandages and stuffs daily which cost #1500.My Tfare is #1400 making a total of #2900 daily expenses.i also asked how long it will take to get well and she said on average of 16weeks.when i did the calculation,I was like "Ha.which kin tin bi dis".
I have since then informed TVC and THE NATION newspape.TVC aired it and requested to interview me today.also THE NATION published it on TODAYs edition.
I have also contacted my Lawyer who said he will petition the right bodies if nothing is done about it.
I will update you guys later.
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2015
emmanuel90:
Thank you all for you suggestions,i really appreciate them.
I was at the General Hospital yesterday and a policeman came to visit me.He said he came to see how i was doing and that they wanted peace."Peace!!!" i said "after one of your man made my leg bad".He pleaded and told me that the DPO was the one that sent him to me and that the Policy has been detained.He said she(DPO) has just been transferred to the station(3 days ago) and that she doesn't want problems already.
After plenty talks sha, he pleaded and left. Me i later got talking with the Nurse who said i will be needing fresh bandages and stuffs daily which cost #1500.My Tfare is #1400 making a total of #2900 daily expenses.i also asked how long it will take to get well and she said on average of 16weeks.when i did the calculation,I was like "Ha.which kin tin bi dis".
I have since then informed TVC and THE NATION newspape.TVC aired it and requested to interview me today.also THE NATION published it on TODAYs edition.
I have also contacted my Lawyer who said he will petition the right bodies if nothing is done about it.
I will update you guys later.
very nice moves, I really wish Nigerians are as informed as you, most of the cases of police oppression would have ended...
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 15, 2015
softapple:

It's depressed you dummy! grin
Re: I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 by Nobody: 5:01am On Mar 15, 2015
DarkAngel86:

It's depressed you dummy! grin
do u want a wrestling fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Officer Handcuffs And Tear Gas His Daughter's Classmate And Friend / Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling / Man Stages Fake Accident, Fleeces Woman Of N1.2m Hospital Bill In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.