Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Do These Artists Get Away With It? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Do These Artists Get Away With It? (1089 Views)

Upcoming Artists Get In For Cheap Music Promotion !. / . / Talented Song Writer Seeking Real Artists To Give Hit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do These Artists Get Away With It? by 1k001(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2015
Everytime i watch nigerian music videos i can't get over how much sexuality is on display.

I remember back in the day when being a video vixen was something to hide now it's an appellation many aspire to.

So when did this all change and how do these artists get away with it in our 'conservative' society?
Re: How Do These Artists Get Away With It? by delishpot: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2015
1k001:
Everytime i watch nigerian music videos i can't get over how much sexuality is on display.

I remember back in the day when being a video vixen was something to hide now it's an appellation many aspire to.

So when did this all change and how do these artists get away with it in our 'conservative' society?

You don see am finish na! Niwadays they even come out and tell you how they bang their men, how they bang multiple women, how they club, weed and booze, even govenors attend their childrens dedication when they are having kids outside wedlock. You see them facing tgeir rumps to cameras and taking photos to share to their fans. World don spoil finish jarey!
Re: How Do These Artists Get Away With It? by bobbyANSELEM: 7:54am On Mar 13, 2015
Mod or op, u see what am complaining about? I don pay u well ranging from 600k to 800k per week, nd yet u can't just do a simple tin for me by removing that comment above me so i can make fp undecided {i don vex@ mah pix bellow

(1) (Reply)

Runtown's 'Mad Over You' Hits Number 38 On Billboard Chart / [video] Zlatan Ft. Davido – Osanle / Lil Romeo Dis Bow Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.