Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Start Your Web Hosting Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Web Hosting Business (660 Views)

Start Your Own Business Today / You Too Can Raise A Capital To Start Your Dream Business. / How To Start Your Own Small Cosmetic Retailing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Web Hosting Business by aikfrank(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2015
Start your web hosting business all configured for you, start making profits asap.

Configuration Settings :

1) I will build your site for you (professional Site)
2) I will place you on an unlimited reseller hosting server: This simply means you can create unlimited Cpanel accounts for your customers and sell at any price
3) You will get free WHMCS license to manage your web hosting site: WHMCS is the leading web hosting client/admin manager, it helps you automate so many things without your manual effort
4) I will set up your WHMCS, since setting this up needs some technical knowledge, I will set up your WHMCS to automatically register a domain and set the Cpanel account after payment made has been successful
5) I will set up a domain reseller account where you can resell a domain name(.com) for just $8.99 and over 60 other tlds at very cheap prices, just contact me on reseller prices on any tld

6) I will integrate a live chat system for you and simply install the chat software on your phone, any one who want to ask any question about your services via live chat from your site can simply chat with you via a mobile phone.

7) $100 worth of free AD words credit. This will help you advertise your site immediately the whole set up has been completed, this will get new sales rolling immediately.

cool I will integrate an online payment processor to the billing system

One time set up payment (N80,000)

and a recurring charge of just N50k/year
(Don't worry you would have made more than this)

The set up and one time payment fee of N80k, covers the full subscription fee for the first year and you don't have to pay any recurring charge till the following year when you will now pay only 50k/ year (Can be payed monthly)

Unlimited reseller hosting allows you sell at a very discounted price.

You can set the Cpanel account usage limit from the WHM, I will set all these up if you don't have much knowledge about this.

You can sell over 40Gb disk space and 50GB Band width for just N2,300 and still make profit.

Questions?

aikwebdesign @ gmail.com
Or what's app 07069031677
Re: Start Your Web Hosting Business by Tectono: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
Have you visited this very popular site that reviews daily business activities in Nigeria? It is called Tectono Business Review. You can check it out: http://tectono..com/
Re: Start Your Web Hosting Business by aikfrank(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Just 7 more space remaining. 3 added already!

(1) (Reply)

Resourceteamng.com: An Online Shop For All Building And Construction Materials / How To Earn At Least $10/day Using 100 EMA On A 15M Tf / Standard Cctv/solar Training Programme/buy Durable Solar Products In Phc..pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.