Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident (865 Views)

Robbery Incident As Captured On CCTV in Ikeja, Lagos (Video And Photos) / Graphic Photos From Edo State Robbery Incident / Photos From The Robbery Incident In Ikorodu, Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by akpur1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
The robbery incident that occurred yesterday at the FCMB branch on Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase-1 was tragic. My heart and prayers go out to the families of the people who lost their lives. May God console you and give you strength to bear the loss. Last night, I made sure to stop by the FCMB branch - which happens to be a stone throw from our Campaign Office in Lekki - and the reality is that anyone could have been caught in the crossfire during the incident. It is important, however, that we apprehend these criminals and bring them to justice. And I hope and pray that our Police Force together with other security agencies do just that. That said, if you have any information that can help the Police - anything at all, for example, a visual description of the perpetuators or mobile phone recordings of the incident, anything - please do not hesitate to reach out to the appropriate authority. Check http:// www.npf.gov.ng/ emergency-contac tfor more information. Please keep vigilant at all times and be safe. God bless.

Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by dunkem21(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
I like that, JK. Never play politics with human lives.

May the Almighty grant the families, friends, well wishers and indeed all Nigerians the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2015
Such a sad news..
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by bigtt76(f): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
Sharp man don show up quick quick ....while Ambode sidon de chop fat grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by nnanyereugo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by imoh4king(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
bigtt76:
Sharp man don show up quick quick ....while Ambode sidon de chop fat grin

keep quiet my friend, don't be too fast to type anything. they call this Public Display of Affection...Only fools fall for it. I guess u are number 1.
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by bigtt76(f): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fall for what? Jimi showing up at the scene of the robbery or what? I know all that is part of the tactics and I don't fall for such. If Ambode like e show up ...if e nor like na hin cup of tea grin ...I don't give a rat ass!

imoh4king:

keep quiet my friend, don't be too fast to type anything. they call this Public Display of Affection...Only fools fall for it. I guess u are number 1.
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by imoh4king(m): 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
bigtt76:
Fall for what? Jimi showing up at the scene of the robbery or what? I know all that is part of the tactics and I don't fall for such. If Ambode like e show up ...if e nor like na hin cup of tea grin ...I don't give a rat ass!

well, u might not like a rat ass but u certainly love a dogs ass
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by bigtt76(f): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lol ...gerrout! Have a lovely sunday kiss

imoh4king:

well, u might not like a rat ass but u certainly love a dogs ass
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by imoh4king(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
bigtt76:
Lol ...gerrout! Have a lovely sunday kiss

Wish u the same and a great week ahead.. Dont ever forget to vote for APC.
Re: Jimi Agbaje's Message To The Victims Of Lekki Robbery Incident by bigtt76(f): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thanks dearie kiss

imoh4king:

Wish u the same and a great week ahead.. Dont ever forget to vote for APC.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Militants Take Their Madness To Another Level (see Photos) / OMG: Woman Bites Off Penis Of Alleged Rapist In Lagos [GRAPHIC PHOTOS] / [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.