Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services (971 Views)

Synapse Services Fresh Job Recruitment (9 Positions Available) / Operations Manager For A Healthcare Facility. / Synapse Services Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by emmyfirstbanker: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Synapse Services is a "Center for Psychological Medicine", based within the Abuja metropolis, that specializes in the provision of psychological and counseling services, inpatient facilities/treatment and rehabilitation services. We retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.

A Healthcare Facility located in Abuja requires the services of:

Job Title: Senior Cook

Location: The cook would work on a rota basis across 2 branches - Abuja and Tafa (30mins drive from Kubwa)

Job Description
Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared and keep records of stock on a daily basis.
Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
The senior cook is to oversee other cooks in the department and serve as their line manager.
Qualification
Minimum of SSCE.
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
2-3 years experience cooking in a commercial capacity.
Must be very neat and hardworking.
Must be able to cook both African and continental dishes.
Remuneration
Depending on experience 30, 000 - 40, 000.
Application Closing Date
28th March 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to:recruitment@synapseservices.org
Abuja Residence Only

Note: The subject of the email should be "Senior Cook" failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
Re: Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by kestolove95(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
I got a message from synapse for interview on d 24th of march at twin plumber street javino junction,gauraka. Kaduna road,niger state....ma problm noww is. dat dey dint state d position of d job. I just hope is not cooking o grin
Re: Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by barbiegirl4luv(f): 3:25am On Mar 14, 2015
kestolove95:
I got a message from synapse for interview on d 24th of march at twin plumber street javino junction,gauraka. Kaduna road,niger state....ma problm noww is. dat dey dint state d position of d job. I just hope is not cooking o grin

It's for Support Worker, got the same msg too and was already planning to go to Niger state from Lagos was just contemplating if it's worth it cos I dnt knw abt their salary, only for me to make enough online research n see that they made the same advert sometime last year and the salary placed was 25k. I immediately changed my mind.
Re: Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by Ndissle(m): 3:38am On Mar 14, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

It's for Support Worker, got the same msg too and was already planning to go to Niger state from Lagos was just contemplating if it's worth it cos I dnt knw abt their salary, only for me to make enough online research n see that they made the same advert sometime last year and the salary placed was 25k. I immediately changed my mind.
it's better u didn't go
Re: Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by barbiegirl4luv(f): 3:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Ndissle:
it's better u didn't go

Definitely my dear, when I'v got a job of 40k in lagos which is way better

Thanks dear
Re: Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by Ndissle(m): 3:46am On Mar 14, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

Definitely my dear, when I'v got a job of 40k in lagos which is way better

Thanks dear
let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by kestolove95(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2015
barbiegirl4luv:

dey must be mad, 25 gini?
Re: Senior Cook At A Healthcare Facility - Synapse Services by barbiegirl4luv(f): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ndissle:
let's chat on whatsapp

No digits!

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Accounts Clerk (minimum OND Accounting) Required In Lagos / Assistant Company Accountant Needed: Office Is Along Dr Peter Odili Road PH / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.