Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert (12361 Views)

Akwa Ibom Workers Fast And Pray Over Unpaid Salaries. Photos / BRT Workers Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (photo) / Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by Vikkie14: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
To those who are in the habit of bashing Osun people, lemme make a fact clear. MOST people in osun DID NOT vote for Ogbeni. The Governor himself KNEW that the civil servants did not vote for him in August 9 2014 election hence his decision to starve them. I was opportuned to chat with an okada man who is a leader in APC in osun state, he said he had "subjects" under him and that none of them voted for Aregbesola. Infact, go to government offices, they will deny ever voting for aregbesola. I was now wondering who voted for him if they are all denying voting for Aregbesola. The situation in osun is pathetic with unpaid salaries.

Am not in alliance with any party but i will be straight in my comment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by ednut1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
apc change ur ways

4 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
No one should be allowed to deprive others what is rightfully theirs especially in situations it may ead to death, starvation and anarchy. Hence I believe that Aregbeshola should not be spared

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by emaculate99: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2015
He said it was CRIMINAL to leave workers’ salaries unpaid
while the governor was FUNDING HIS PARTY'S CAMPAIGN.

Jackson-Ojo stated that workers would be encouraged to
engage in corrupt practices while traders and artisans
might be LURED INTO CRIME if they did not enjoy
patronage from civil servants who had not been paid.

“Aregbesola should PAY workers. IT IS THEIR RIGHT. He should not allow them to be protesting before
paying them. It is unfair.
“ A GOVERNOR WHO REFUSES TO PAY IS ENCOURAGING CRIMINALITY AND INSECURITY BECAUSE POVERTY WILL LEAD TO TENSION AND INSECURITY.”
"The security expert also said the people of IJESA North
Constituency were the WORST HIT because while the
governor had refused to carry out any project in the
area, the lawmaker representing the area at the House
of Representatives, Nathaniel Agunbiade, had also done
nothing but diverted the constituency projects and
allowance meant for the area to the state government’s
purse."
"According to him, the lawmaker said all members of the
National Assembly from the state donated their
constituency project allowance to the state government to
carry out some projects but he said Ijesa North
Constituency had not benefited anything from the
governor and the lawmaker."

THE GOVERNOR BLAMED THE ECONOMIC CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY FOR THE IRREGULAR PAYMENT OF WORKERS BUT SAID THAT HE WOULD ADDRESS THE ISSUE VERY SOON.

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by anonimi: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
The governor is busy distributing "change" in Lagos and all over our country dey follow their perpetually unelectable candidate like sey im be one of the old pensioner im 150 cows ni shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by yoosooph: 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
Has osun state received federal allowance for those months?

I hope federal government is paying all states their monthly allowance as at when due.

I also think aregbesola should let us know why their 5 months salaries is yet to be paid.

God bless nigeria.
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by emaculate99: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
yoosooph:

I hope federal government is paying all states their monthly allowance as at when due.

I also think aregbesola should let us know why their 5 months salaries is yet to be paid.

God bless nigeria.
why can't he use the money he was using to fund his party's campaign in paying the workers? #osunpaytheworkers

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by talktimi(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
What's the civil service strength of Osun state ? You don't wait until people stone you with pure water before you behave yourself. Ask your friend Timipre Sylva
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by Eluwilussit(m): 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
alaoeri:
The security expert is bias since he failed to tell us what will happen in Benue & Kogi.

I guess he was paid to analyze the security aspect of the non-payment of workers in osun only. grin
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by talktimi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
yoosooph:
[s]Has osun state received federal allowance for those months?
[/s]

God bless nigeria.
lets pretend you didn't ask that question

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by AdeniyiA(m): 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
I av always said that the second terms of our governors are always nothing to write home about, they carry on as if the state is their father'soul estate undecided
Mimiko of Ondo state is another classical example ..
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by Eluwilussit(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
shachris03:
TA orji has not paid 6 months salary.

Nairaland is PDPs dump. this site is So fvcking biased!

TA Orji is not busy shouting "change" everywhere. That's the difference. That's what some of us are saying. APC=PDP. No difference at all. Same thieves. The same party, but divided into two. Same goal. Same destination. Same victims.

It is more like a family of six travelling but decided to split into two, in case of any accident or robbery. They will eventually meet at home.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by yoosooph: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Laid2001:
Benue is owing SIX months. Heaven is not fallen.
PDP of Benue is going to the poll for governorship election oo..

What is bad is bad. And two wrongs can never make a right. I pity unpaid workers in all those states.
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by ceejay80s(m): 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
I have question, this aregbesola of a Man earns salary, has his own been paid? If no, then u should all endure it, but if the guy don collect his salaries, make una go give am beating of his life inside his office

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by kristisking(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is the kind of change some people are clamouring for.To me PDP is not the problem neither is APC the solution.Until politicians in Nigeria start putting the interests of nigerians above their personal interests,problems such as these will keep occuring irrespective of the party in power.Our politicians need a change of attitude.

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by obadeyemi: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
Is this the change we want? Work for 5 solid months, no pay. No local govt in d state, and they are democrats following Awo's legacies.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by dipo1234: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
They voted him in for the second time, they never knew this is the repercussion, let them face the consequence. This is an eye opener for citizens and workers in Oyo, ogun and some of the APC states, if they like they should vote them in again.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by deletrue: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why apc members dey skinny? After giving all state funds to Buhari and Thiefnu.bu, he should also pay the workers. Five months for that matter?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by yoosooph: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=talktimi post=31589736]lets pretend you didn't ask that question [/quote

Sir, pls don't pretend about the question. Be sincere.

I didn't ask to justify what Aregbesola did as being right. I pity those workers.

God bless nigeria.
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by yoosooph: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
talktimi:
lets pretend you didn't ask that question

Sir, pls don't pretend about the question. Be sincere.

I didn't ask to justify what Aregbesola did as being right. I pity those workers.

God bless nigeria.
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by godoluwa(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
seunwen2:
Aregbe u need to be cained, battered with kondo olopa, folly! God forbid APCheat
Association of Political Criminals, Nonsense Party!

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by yunisco: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Plateau State is worst ooo, civil servant are not going to work here bcus of no cash for transport fairm and dis is d 7th month of no salary. D useless baba Jang will lose his Senatorial ambition
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by Ayyy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
FG shuld intervein
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by notformealone: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2015
talktimi:

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-workers-unpaid-salaries-dangerous-expert/
For this sole reason I will not vote for APC I will rather vote for PDP .... how can you be shouting change when you yourself have not changed.. I wanted to vote for APC before but I have changed my mind ..... APC and their cohorts seem heartless and unchanging....if this is what we will be experiencing with APC I will rather stick with PDP ..... APC just lost a vote.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by saintopus(m): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2015
He should reach out to Amaechi na?!! Last time we heard, the Rivers governor help in paying the state civil servant before the election last year. There is nothing wrong if Amaechi pay it again this time. What are political brothers for!!!

APC!!!
CHANGE!!!
SAI BABA 2023!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by kinibigdeal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
angry grin

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by AAAkinyemi(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2015
Very funny, why isn't he saying anything about the likes of Kogi, Benue, Ondo, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun, Rivers. Why just Osun State. Is this meant to be a personal attack on the Governor or some sort of truth to point the Governor to where he is getting it all wrong. My say we should talk based on facts alone and let go of this sentiments. Once the Federal Government address the issue from the top, am sure thing would fall back in place. Whether Buhari or GEJ, the most important thing is Nigeria getting better. Say no to Partisan politics. As for me I already know who to cast my vote for. No need to come out here and announce. Long long long life Nigeria!
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by lastpage: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
What?!!! shocked

No salary for 5 months? And APC is still pointing accusing fingers? My advice to APC is that they remove the log in their eyes before they can see the speck in PDP's eyes. Bunch of hypocrities!

Never Again shall we be made to think retrogressively. We are marching forward. We shall never go back to 1984.

Long live Nigeria!

SaTANoids doing what they know best - PROPAGANDA! grin grin

Not only five months, it is five years! grin grin

I watched the demonstration on TV:
*It was done by a few workers ..... less than 15 in all, carrying placard
*Their complaint has NOTHING to do with payment of Salary
*Their issue was about PENSION CONTRIBUTION from the Government
*They allege that Government has not been remitting its own share of their Pension contribution to the PFA's

Watching the whole charade, you could see that it was a sponsored protest, by a PFA owner (Pension Fund Administrator), to use this opportunity to raise dust and paint the Aregbesola Govt in bad light!

Osun state Govt is NOT OWING any worker their salary. End of Story.

But of course, the SaTANoids will hang on to any "bad news".... to justify their pay.
Well done boys, the #21 Billion is working.

Not withstanding, dont forget to VOTE BUHARI on March 28..... to deliver nigeria from a Clueless Govt led by Jonathan.

Lastpage!
Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by ldpele(m): 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
alaoeri:
The security expert is bias since he failed to tell us what will happen in Benue & Kogi.
liar Mohammed, is that u? When we get done with osun issues, then we can now proceed to benue and kogi if and only if u ain't trying to slain the PDP lead leadership in those states.

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by ldpele(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
yoosooph:

God bless nigeria.
A thief will alway have a reason for stealing

1 Like

Re: Osun Workers Unpaid Salaries Dangerous - Security Expert by lastpage: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
notformealone:
For this sole reason I will not vote for APC I will rather vote for PDP .... how can you be shouting change when you yourself have not changed.. I wanted to vote for APC before but I have changed my mind ..... APC and their cohorts seem heartless and unchanging....if this is what we will be experiencing with APC I will rather stick with PDP ..... APC just lost a vote.

You have always been "SHORT" on words and Logic...

Now you are also "short" on Common sense? shocked shocked

If l were you, l would find out if the allegation is TRUE.....before making a decision.

APC appreciates your "one vote" .... iff you truly want this country to change for the better. wink

Having said that, l think Buhari may not appreciate votes from "clueless people".
Those kind of votes are reserved .... for Jonathan.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!! I Wanna Change My NIN Date Of Birth / IT Placement: Where Did You Do Yours / Employment Contract Vs Offer Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.