Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) (42449 Views)

Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by chrisgurl(f): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2015
Iamfrank:
Abegi..... I didn't c anybody lookin at his shoes...... Al I c r pple lukin at a musician formin big boy n snapin photo in a local airport
EXACTLY!!!
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by popcykaylah(m): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2015
they aren't staring at your shoes or bag..they are simply looking at you timaya..you sha want make we know say you deh wear givenchy shoes and bag..Nawa still acting like a kid..people stare at you especially when you take pics at the airport ..anyways congrats on your new pair of shoes and bag.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Dammyjohn(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2015
Keep on moving to the highest top.The sky is not your limit but a starting point.TimayaTimaya.
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by 6fit(f): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
For his plastic mind, he go dey feel like star....anyway, i feel u cos u (Timaya) are a success story
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by angelahu1990: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2015
Dear friend,
How are you? Wish you everything the best.
www.momobusiness.co is AAA quality brand replica manufacture and wholesaler.
Here I inform you that new arrivals update on our site now with VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES

Pls check on our website:
http://www.momobusiness.co/index.php?main_page=new_cateogry
Abercrombie&Fitch Women’s Long Sleeve T-shirts, Chanel Women’s Shoes, Dsquared Women’s Jeans,Hermes scarves, Stella McCartney Wallets, Alexander McQueen Men’s Sweaters ,Lacoste Men’s Suits,
Armani Men’s Shoes, Ralph Lauren Men’s Polo, Salvatore Ferragamo Men’s Shoes, Paul Smith Women’s Sweaters, Dsquared Men’s Outerwear... many new arrivals coming!!
Christian Louboutin Women's Shoes
Dsquared Women's Jeans
Adidas Men's T-shirts
Prada Women's Shoes
Ralph Lauren Men's Sweaters

Other brands new arrival, pls check on our site: www.momobusiness.co
Any other details questions, pls contact
Angela: momobiz88@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Angela
E-mail: momobiz88@gmail.com
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by angelahu1990: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2015
Dear friend,
How are you? Wish you everything the best.
www.momobusiness.co is AAA quality brand replica manufacture and wholesaler.
If you're interested in best high brand replicas such as Christian Louboutin heels, Chanel Handbags, and Rolex watches
Here I inform you that new arrivals update on our site now with VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES.

Pls check on our website:
http://www.momobusiness.co/index.php?main_page=new_cateogry
Abercrombie&Fitch Women’s Long Sleeve T-shirts, Chanel Women’s Shoes, Dsquared Women’s Jeans,Hermes scarves, Stella McCartney Wallets, Alexander McQueen Men’s Sweaters ,Lacoste Men’s Suits,
Armani Men’s Shoes, Ralph Lauren Men’s Polo, Salvatore Ferragamo Men’s Shoes, Paul Smith Women’s Sweaters, Dsquared Men’s Outerwear... many new arrivals coming!!
Christian Louboutin Women's Shoes
Dsquared Women's Jeans
Adidas Men's T-shirts
Prada Women's Shoes
Ralph Lauren Men's Sweaters

Other brands new arrival, pls check on our site: www.momobusiness.co
Any other details questions, pls contact
Angela: momobiz88@gmail.com
Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards
Angela
E-mail: momobiz88@gmail.com
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by repogirl(f): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Odeh! So we should know his bag and shoe are givenchy, rubbish!

He better go and loose weight in that belle of his, with belle like that I doubt he can see the made in China Givenchy shoe sef.
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Whats Givenchy when I have Billionaires version of that shoe ?
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Skoopy(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2015
They where starring at him(timaya), not his bag nor his shoe.
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Adam212: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2015
chucky234:
Dude cruising woman handbag and forming starboy on top.
lol
hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah#thats not fuuny sha
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Adam212: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2015
englishmart:
nothing special...
Sometimes when I enter town and people dey look me anyhow. I be like "how much be my necklace? No be only 75k?
How much be my shoes?.
No be 42k? The matter dey tire me sha

Please drop me at the next bustop., I will continue the rest of the journey to Libya with LeG
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2015
Iamfrank:
Abegi..... I didn't c anybody lookin at his shoes...... Al I c r pple lukin at a musician formin big boy n snapin photo in a local airport
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Absolute nothing but a nigerian mentality !! Timays no one looked at your bag and shoe , they were only looking at you cos you are a celebrity .here in Liverpool, no one cares about what you wear, eat or drink, you don't even know your next door neighbour or how many cars he or she drives or owns , grow up !!!
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by englishmart(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Adam212:

Please drop me at the next bustop., I will continue the rest of the journey to Libya with LeG

it's still very far o
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Euckybaby(f): 11:05am On Mar 14, 2015
englishmart:
nothing special...
Sometimes when I enter town and people dey look me anyhow. I be like "how much be my necklace? No be only 75k?
How much be my shoes?.
No be 42k? The matter dey tire me sha
unto forming
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by luckyboss(m): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2015
Ride on my boy.
All eyes on you. {jst like 2pac}.

I would better like you if you're a "RAPPER".
anyway destiny varies... u tried sha.

RAPPERS fan is there any one yet to be compared with ''2PAC SHAKUR" ?.
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by texazzpete(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2015
...and yet the picture on Instagram looks like it was taken with a potato. MMIA isn't that badly lit, most modern flagship cameras have decent to good low light cameras. Was this taken with a 2012 Tecno?
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by englishmart(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Euckybaby:
unto forming
unto your matter o
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by mirexxx(f): 11:46am On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by strawberryinc(m): 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
ode, which looku looku abi dem dey pity u say u de hapi with illusions
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by subzidi: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
Very materialistic society ! Yet hunger and deprivation is dealing with some people around us sighs for both the lookee and the lookers undecided
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by JEITO: 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
From the pix, all I could see are a group of people including the guy in front looking up at a screen probably checking their flight details undecided
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Euckybaby(f): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
englishmart:
unto your matter o
for that your small mind
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by englishmart(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2015
Euckybaby:
for that your small mind
abeg calm down jare

1 Like

Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Olulinks(m): 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
purplesummer:
Lol. For him mind!
See his poor thinking ability! Those peeps were looking at him because he is a celeb. Nothing more! Those guys have seen numerous passersby there with better kits. So don't overrate ursef, guy!

1 Like

Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by coolscott(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2015
LezDiva:
I gat mad love for the bag.. Not sure abt d shoe tho.. Damn cute
hi
Re: Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) by Oppypoppy: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
For na una dey sabi Givenchy whoopwhoop oh. As for me all I see be say e carry bag and wear shoe. No big deal abt his outfit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her New Look / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Revealed! See Why Tems Always Hides Her Backside From The Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.