Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! (1401 Views)

N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / All Working Class Lets Meet Here And Help Other Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Gheebaby(f): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Hello nairalanders..
She graduated with a first class but is yet to secure a job..Please if u can help, kindly do. Her email is ibikunlegd@gmail.com
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by jamex93(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2015
I too need a job graduated with second class
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2015
I think she has allowed her self to be a third class by sitting and waiting for a first class job.
Whatever you hand finds to do, do it well.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Joyhuxley(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Send all relevant details: name of school, course of study and CGPA. She shuld be willing to accept a Lecturing job wit State poly.
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joyhuxley:
Send all relevant details: name of school, course of study and CGPA. She shuld be willing to accept a Lecturing job wit State poly.

Pls help a sis too, bsc, msc biochemistry, pgdE. Thanks expecting a favorable response
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Gheebaby(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
Joyhuxley:

sch-: Fed. uni of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
Course-: Home sci and management (Child development and family studies option).
M.sc-: Human Development and Family Studies
PDE-: Professional Diploma in Education.

You can send me ur email so that I will forward d CV to u.
Thanks
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Ronie24(f): 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Am in dire need of a job too, pls kindly help me. Will forward my CV to ur mail. Can I av ur email address pls? Thanks alot
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Acegoals: 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
1st Class? A lecturing job will best fit at this point. Anyway, if she detests teaching, God will help her securing a job too. She should craft her CV well too. And she should state in her personal statement that she made s first class, it will sell her. Your personal satement is meant to 'sell' not just 'tell'.

Read more about the PERSONAL STATEMENT
http://www.acegoals.com/sample-cv-series-2-the-personal-statement/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Shemmyglo(f): 7:07am On Mar 15, 2015
Please i also need a job. I studied Microbiology and i graduated with second class upper. Please am interested in ANY vacancy in kwara, osun, Ekiti or Oyo state. Thanks
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Acegoals: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Shemmyglo:
Please i also need a job. I studied Microbiology and i graduated with second class upper. Please am interested in ANY vacancy in kwara, osun, Ekiti or Oyo state. Thanks

Hello girl, just position yourself really well and pray too. Just a tip: Do you know you do not have to wait for a job vacancy to be released? Try as much as possible to visit you dream firm websites and try to get through to the HR via mail. Get the company name, go to LinkedIn and search for it, choose People or search for 'Human Resources, Samsung Nigeria' (as example) it will bring out every person in HR department for Samsung in Nigeria. Send a professional contact mail or get their personal mail, send your CV and a superb cover letter. Believe me, if a position comes up for which they do not want to go public, yours MAY be the first they'll look at. Now imagine if you do this for 50 companies...
Re: She Is Unemployed And Needs A Job! by Shemmyglo(f): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok thanks. I will start now.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Anyone Help Me With The Sample Of A Business Proposal Letter. / , / Does Anyone Know This, Help Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.