Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls (32563 Views)

Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures) / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Idanre Hills In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by MayorofLagos(m): 4:47am On Mar 16, 2015
Haliee, you are beautiful. wink

The place is also very appealing.
I have an idea for you to turn this single visit into money making business. Are you interested? Let me know.
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Gcapable(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Erin-Ijesa Waterfall is a beautiful site to behold..... Have been to this place close to five times and no dull moment in any of my visit... Guys you should visit the Fall.
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Aspireahead(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2015
haliee:
More
Op permit me to use this on my blog. Source will be nairaland or anythin u choose.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by agbajesaid(m): 8:05am On Mar 16, 2015
haliee:
Olumirin waterfall is located at Erin Ijesha in Osun state.It is indeed a sight to behold and makes one appreciate the beauty and serenity nature offers. It was my first time visiting. Every moment I spent there was worth it.
I've been there more than 10times. but the place is always busy, how come you are the only one in the pics; did you buy the whole resort for a day? No, probably you are Ogbeni Aregbesola ....... I've always told myself my girlfriend is the prettiest in all of the universe but you just proved me wrong. you look alike though. WHO SAYS MUSLIM LADIES AREN'T PRETTY? #teammuslimladiesrocks

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by quinlatifat: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
haliee:
Olumirin waterfall is located at Erin Ijesha in Osun state.It is indeed a sight to behold and makes one appreciate the beauty and serenity nature offers. It was my first time visiting. Every moment I spent there was worth it.
salam alaykum sister. please how do I go from Lagos. I want to go there for my birthday which is next week.
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Isiterere(m): 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
quinlatifat:
salam alaykum sister. please how do I go from Lagos. I want to go there for my birthday which is next week.
[b] WA alahe kun Salam. let me help you and others, seems the lady is the reserved type or kinda busy.

From Lagos---Ibadan---Ilesa(brewery Junction) do not enter Ilesa town, you turn to the other side of the expressway(be it you're driving or want to get cab/bus) it's like a journey of 20minutes or so. Erin-Ijesa village is by your left hand (it is the 2nd or the 3rd village on the express). make sure you ask for direction from each of the villages. When you reach Erin-Ijesa village,if you're not with personal car or chattered cab, you will surely need to take bike to the resort itself.

You pay a fee by the gate. (can't recollect the amount but as a Corper then, we payed less than N500) after this you have the whole of the area to yourself.

**Note. It is better you're there as earlier as possible (seems the time zone there is out of this world) you won't know when it will be 17:59.

**There is no lodging facilities, but Ilesa and Iloko-Ijesa town is very close to the place, if there will be need for you to lodge and continue your tour the following day.

**There is fruits,soft drinks, beers and snacks immediately after the main gate.

**Safety of your property is at your own risk(i will advise it to be kept in your car or hand it over to those selling stuffs there with the knowledge of the guard and tip them.
** Level 2 has a natural pool of water but it always dey rowdy...

**The real enjoyment of the whole place start at level 3, if you can't go above this spot, don't go further.

** Be careful with your phones and water, mine got dropped in the water at the tick of the fun(thank God the plastic case, safe it).

** To me Erin-Ijesa(Olumirin) beat Ikogosi warm spring 1,000,000 times. (just the cold-warm-water point and the artificial pool)though Ikogosi is developed plus the guest house.

**have fun**** hoping to be there again very soon too.

ALL IZZ WELL [/b]

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by quinlatifat: 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
Isiterere:

[b] WA alahe kun Salam. let me help you and others, seems the lady is the reserved type or kinda busy.

From Lagos---Ibadan---Ilesa(brewery Junction) do not enter Ilesa town, you turn to the other side of the expressway(be it you're driving or want to get cab/bus) it's like a journey of 20minutes or so. Erin-Ijesa village is by your left hand (it is the 2nd or the 3rd village on the express). make sure you ask for direction from each of the villages. When you reach Erin-Ijesa village,if you're not with personal car or chattered cab, you will surely need to take bike to the resort itself.

You pay a fee by the gate. (can't recollect the amount but as a Corper then, we payed less than N500) after this you have the whole of the area to yourself.

**Note. It is better you're there as earlier as possible (seems the time zone there is out of this world) you won't know when it will be 17:59.

**There is no lodging facilities, but Ilesa and Iloko-Ijesa town is very close to the place, if there will be need for you to lodge and continue your tour the following day.

**There is fruits,soft drinks, beers and snacks immediately after the main gate.

**Safety of your property is at your own risk(i will advise it to be kept in your car or hand it over to those selling stuffs there with the knowledge of the guard and tip them.
** Level 2 has a natural pool of water but it always dey rowdy...

**The real enjoyment of the whole place start at level 3, if you can't go above this spot, don't go further.

** Be careful with your phones and water, mine got dropped in the water at the tick of the fun(thank God the plastic case, safe it).

** To me Erin-Ijesa(Olumirin) beat Ikogosi warm spring 1,000,000 times. (just the cold-warm-water point and the artificial pool)though Ikogosi is developed plus the guest house.

**have fun**** hoping to be there again very soon too.

ALL IZZ WELL [/b]
thanks for the detailed explanation.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by mrsage(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Haliee, you are beautiful. wink

The place is also very appealing.
I have an idea for you to turn this single visit into money making business. Are you interested? Let me know.

Interested in d money making part. Share with us
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by fyxboss(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
haliee:
been their before... Worth it though
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by comffy(f): 12:52pm On May 04, 2015
grin[quote author=sammieguze post=31629618]u

I can practically tell you you didn't get value for your money. you should av gone during a public holiday. you d av been thrilled beyond imagination. looks lyk u just went there alone and that decreases fun exponentially.

@comffy, come and see d place u called a village o. see fine girl that had to travel all d way down there :-D .

@ sammieguze. u r very funny. I sed and am stil emphasizing on it that ur erinjesha is a village. grin
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by sammieguze(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2015
Whatever.....
comffy:
grin
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by amicdan(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
haliee:
Hi Haliee....Need few tips from you...wanna visit the Olumirin waterfall....wanna know how to go about it....Do they book to visit?....or i can go same day and do the whole touring?....Thankz.
Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by KenniStylez(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
haliee:

Ain't it funny..how this babe is dressed..all covered up n ish

n still gorgeous..with that gentle vibe..

Lesson to my fellow African princesses.

Nice thread haliee

KS

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Olumirin Water Falls by Jhymrod(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Salam Haaalie...............nice thread. I was at Olumirin waterfall 2013 for MSSN Excursion, some of my mates made it to the top.
It was an interesting Excursion. I tried climbing but only made it to the 3rd step.
By the way, you look beautiful Sis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Adeleke Government Commences Construction Activities On Ife-ede Road(photos) / Iganmu Bridge Blocked As Septic Tank Falls On Highway. See Photos / As Seen On Kakande Road Enroute Ajah This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.