Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

How To Get Your Transcript With Ease In Nigeria Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Your Transcript With Ease In Nigeria Universities (2435 Views)

Prepare For 2016/2017 Post UTME ---- Nigeria Universities Tells Students / When Do You Apply For Your Transcript? / Grab Your Transcript Within 10working Days (2) (3) (4)

How To Get Your Transcript With Ease In Nigeria Universities by greatestman(m): 4:56am On Mar 14, 2015
Getting your transcript in Nigeria University is not that difficult but you need wisdom, first of all immadiately after getting your statement of result before going for service. Just go to anybody you know that has his or company, or NGO or any government office that the person has influence. They should write a letter to your school that, they need your transcript for purpose of employment and they should give them specific date they want it. Like in my school you will be required to pay the sum of #10,000 for transcript. A day before the deadline you should go and remind them. If your transcript reach to the organization you can collect it from that your friend, uncle etc scan it and photocopy it much as you want. You are free from transcript wahala a friend of mine from this step as i write now he is sleeping with his transcript and he is going for his service by May.
Sorry no time to edit
Note with this method you will get your transcript before going to service

Re: How To Get Your Transcript With Ease In Nigeria Universities by PECng: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
OAU’s Transcripts Problems: What the Alumni Body Should Do
One of the biggest problems alumni of any school in Nigeria currently face is trying to get their transcripts from their school they graduated from. If you are a graduate and you have not had to lose an advance admission, an opportunity to travel abroad or a delayed promotion at work because your employer is waiting for you to provide your transcripts, it most probably means you’ve not started using your education at the places where you should be using it. Because if you have, you would have been asked to provide your transcripts at some point, and your school would have shown you how problematic they are when it comes to issuing transcripts to people. And with all these I have said about the problems you would encounter to get your transcripts, I have not even slimmed it down to the levels of OAU, and trust me on this, when it comes to OAU, every normal problem becomes even stronger. Since OAU handed the transcripts processes to the private digital company called ETX, instead of the processes getting better and easier, it gets even worse day after day. Go on any social media platform and read about how OAU alumni lament about their sufferings on getting their transcripts, you wouldn’t believe OAU—one of the earliest universities in Nigeria, with the title “leading in ICT” attached to her name—would still be having such problems in this century where everything is swift, easier, and you don’t have to be present to make all these happen. READ MORE HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/01/oaus-transcripts-problems-what-alumni.html

Re: How To Get Your Transcript With Ease In Nigeria Universities by Luchicruz(f): 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Do you know of any company one can use
quote author=greatestman post=31599144]Getting your transcript in Nigeria University is not that difficult but you need wisdom, first of all immadiately after getting your statement of result before going for service. Just go to anybody you know that has his or company, or NGO or any government office that the person has influence. They should write a letter to your school that, they need your transcript for purpose of employment and they should give them specific date they want it. Like in my school you will be required to pay the sum of #10,000 for transcript. A day before the deadline you should go and remind them. If your transcript reach to the organization you can collect it from that your friend, uncle etc scan it and photocopy it much as you want. You are free from transcript wahala a friend of mine from this step as i write now he is sleeping with his transcript and he is going for his service by May.
Sorry no time to edit
Note with this method you will get your transcript before going to service[/quote]
Re: How To Get Your Transcript With Ease In Nigeria Universities by PECng: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Think You Can Speak English Fluently, Try This.... / 2017 Neco Civic Education Obj And Theory Questions And Answers / New Whatsapp Group For Waec Candidate