Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Enhance The Health Of Your Children - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enhance The Health Of Your Children (389 Views)

5 Effective Beauty Tips For The Health Of Your Face / Environmental Health "Health Of One Is The Health Of All" / 9 Factors That Affect The Health Of The Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enhance The Health Of Your Children by seyiolanipekun(m): 5:23am On Mar 14, 2015
Few days ago at Brite hills schools, Baruwa Ipaja Lagos,

I spoke to a good number of parents on how they could enhance the health and academic performance of their children with good nutrition.

Talk to us today for a well packaged weekly meal plan for your children with side attractions on the benefits of certain key foods. ( Soft copy)

The promo price is only 1000 naira.

As you give your kids good education, please endeavour to also feed them well so they can grasp what they are being taught in school.

An investment in your kids now is of much worth than rubies and gold.

Offer extended till Tuesday 17, March 2015.

Our contacts: 08084619284 or 2A0A5252

Dowlan concepts, safeguarding the health of the nation!

Re: Enhance The Health Of Your Children by morningsta(m): 7:29am On Mar 14, 2015
So I need to pay 1k to learn how to feed my kids now? undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

To Create The Result Folder For That Excel Spreadsheet That Is Changed, / Fumigation Promo / Best Belly Blaster Weight Loss That Works 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.