Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem (732 Views)

Help: I'm Having Problem Applying For Adsense (photos) / Having Problem With Your Hosting Provider - Beta Host Limited / Student Result Checker --built By Dreamweaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem by ckizen(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Pls I have a Result Checker application developed with PHP, but my problem now is how to code the pin so that a student can use the same PIN for the entire session (first, second and third term) . With a maximium of 10 usage each term. Thanks
Re: Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem by ckizen(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
ckizen:
Pls I have a Result Checker application developed with PHP, but my problem now is how to code the pin so that a student can use the same PIN for the entire session (first, second and third term) . With a maximium of 10 usage each term. Thanks
. Pls can someone help me out with the right code??
Re: Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem by onyengbu: 9:41am On Mar 14, 2015
ckizen:
. Pls can someone help me out with the right code??
The 'right code' must be structured in line with the existing one. No one can just start writing codes for a portion of an application they dont have access to.
In summary, for anyone to be able to help you, they need to have the whole of the initial application source code. Its understandable if you dont want to paste it here but just find someone you can send it to.
Re: Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem by ckizen(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2015
THIS IS IS SOURCE CODE TO CHECK IT.

<?php
include("Connection/connection.php"wink;
session_start();
$pin =$_POST['tCpin'];
$session =$_POST['session'];
$term = $_POST['term'];
$class = $_POST['class'];

$sql="SELECT * FROM card_pin WHERE PIN ='$pin' and STATUS ='UNUSED' ";
$result=mysql_query($sql);

// Mysql_num_row is counting table row
$count=mysql_num_rows($result);
// If result matched $myusername and $mypassword, table row must be 1 row

$_SESSION['pin'] = $pin;
$_SESSION['session'] = $session;
$_SESSION['term'] = $term;
$_SESSION['class'] = $class;

if($count==1){
header("location:Students_in_a_class.php"wink;
}
else {
header("location:No_student_found.php"wink;
}
?>
Re: Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem by onyengbu: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
what you posted here is not enough for anyone to help you.
One needs to see how all authentications are being done and the structure of your DB amongst other things.
Like I said before, post your complete code or show it to someone privately.
Good luck.
Re: Please Help..my Result Checker App Is Having Problem by matthew80(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
onyengbu:
what you posted here is not enough for anyone to help you.
One needs to see how all authentications are being done and the structure of your DB amongst other things.
Like I said before, post your complete code or show it to someone privately.
Good luck.

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help On Wordpress Post / A Look At The Latest Of 2015 Car Ferrari Laferrari / [photos] Twitter Replaces ”favorite Button’ With A ‘like Button'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.