Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread (1095 Views)

Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics) / Married In School But Single At Home / I Bet 2% Of Nairaland Guys Wants This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread by G12(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2015
Sincerely, I really want to use this opportunity to plead with all Nairaland guys who have at one time opened such thread, and those having the intention in the future to desist from this act. Una dey fall guys hand.

Seriously, what do you guys expect, that girls should do the chasing? Hell no! You are the man here! Grow some balls and "toast" as many babes as you can after a few rejection here and there one must "gree". Put love aside first if you're just starting out, that word is gonna make you look foolish at first(I no say una no go gree take dis advice. Truth is, that babe you claim you love so much, may never say yes to you or you never even get to kiss her). Alot of girls are single too and prayefully and patiently waiting to be taken.

Firstly, all the bros that are "forming handsome but single". Let me advice, forget handsomeness first bros. You get money? I mean, it's hard to even love yourself in a broke state not to talk of loving someone or someone loving you. How do you intend to cope in such situation? It's tough!

But that is not to say there are no confident guys who can't even afford to book a date with a girl but still dating afterall. Girls like confident men, and most won't hesitate to date some guys even in their broke state if they appear confident. I know alot of poeple in such situations, it's obviously not interesting, but "we all na human beings o". You just have to know who you are.

Instead of coming here on Nairaland to whine, you guys should please man up. Invest in yourself, make some money first or be confident about being broke and approach girls as often as you can. If it bothers you so much, talk to a close pal about it and don't come here on Nairaland to seek the advice no one cares to even give.

I greet una.
Shalom!
Re: Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread by sinaj(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2015
my chewing stick will soon finish o!...

walks outta thread.
Re: Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread by G12(m): 11:27am On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
my chewing stick will soon finish o!...

walks outta thread.

chewing stick in dis century? Oh sori, r u one of the chibok girls? grin
Re: Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2015
Well said
Re: Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread by sinaj(f): 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
G12:

chewing stick in dis century? Oh sori, r u one of the chibok girls? grin
lolz
Re: Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread by G12(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2015
sinaj:
lolz
wink
Re: Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread by G12(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
wristwatch:
Well said

yes oh

(1) (Reply)

Man Marries A Sex Doll!!! [See Photos] / Electricity Transformer Submerged In Water....danger Imminent!(photos) / Photo: Lion Spotted In Ikorodu, Lagos, Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.