Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner (940 Views)

Fair Price Of 2002 Toyota RAV4 / 03-06 MDX E-service Manual. If You Need One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner by drlizzy(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2015
Please people I have an offer for a naija 16months neatly used first body 03 4runner at 1.2m.Pls whats the fair deal for the ride
Re: Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner by earthrealm(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
could be fair, depending on the state/issues. is it v6 or v8?, 2wd or 4wd?
make sure you scan the car to know the errors, cos i know the check engine light should be on.
make sure no starnage light on the dash board, vsc trac vsc etc
also whats the present mileage?...get the vin and do a vin check to crosscheck with the present mileage,
Re: Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner by drlizzy(f): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
95k mileage and its 4wd
Re: Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner by DGD1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
drlizzy:
95k mileage and its 4wd

dear Dr
you have not answered if any of those lights are ON, den scan results, d milage is OK for an 03 car.
as 4 d 4wd option, u might not get to use it in 2 or 3yrs self, *quote me on DAT*
the most important is d scan codes
Re: Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner by drlizzy(f): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
DGD1:

dear Dr
you have not answered if any of those lights are ON, den scan results, d milage is OK for an 03 car.
as 4 d 4wd option, u might not get to use it in 2 or 3yrs self, *quote me on DAT*
the most important is d scan codes
Will get the vin from the owner.pls what do u mean by as 4 d 4wd option, u might not get to use it in 2 or 3yrs self, *quote me on DAT*
Re: Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner by DGD1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
drlizzy:

Will get the vin from the owner.pls what do u mean by as 4 d 4wd option, u might not get to use it in 2 or 3yrs self, *quote me on DAT*

the 4wd is an option which aids easy movement in off-road conditions.
it has a switch at the auxiliary gear stick to engage and disengage it.
except u r taking the car to farm or village which the road is very bad DAT will require d four wheels moving independently to avoid bin stock.
I don't want to judge u by ur moniker (female + doctor), I can't possibly phantom where u will b going that you want to take the car to that will require engaging the 4wd. I want to believe if u got an accord/Camry/corrola/civic etc it will move on same road u intend riding the SUV.
don't misquote me, its an awesome feature in a vehicle.
Re: Whats The Fair Price 4 A Neatly Used 03 4runner by SailorXY: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
if its a *clean* ride, it's cheap. a fair price will be +#1.4m thereabout

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Battery Terminal Corrosion / Pathfinder 2006 For Sale / Annoying Car Overheating Problem. Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.