Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead (10778 Views)

Raymond Akaolisa 'DJ Raw' Is Dead - His Last Message To Friends Will Shock You / Celine Dion's Husband Angelili Is Dead / Popular OAP, Sly On Classic Fm Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead by dotcomnamename: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2015
DUDU EVANS, who passed away on Tuesday, 10th March 2015 after a brief illness. cry

Dudu Evans was a Radio Presenter at Radio Sapientia 95.3 FM until her last breath. Dudulicious as she was always called, was the Managing Director of MD Komique Angel Ent.

R.I.P our Dudu! We love you but God loves you more.

The gunners have lost a big Arsenal Fan who really love Arsenal with passion.

Dudu was a big Arsenal fan cry

May her soul rest in peace

Re: Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
rip dear
Re: Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead by Binoxo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
I don't even know what to type or say because my heart is just rumbling with thoughts,the only thing am doing is sobbing.
My only say is may Dudu rest in peace.
And please may I use this medium to encourage us to draw closer to God,am such a terrible sinner that am not even convinced that God Wuld have mercy upon me. Ple remember me in ur prayers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In South Africa And Their Net Worth (2023) / Unlimited Naija Music Download / Ice Prince Finally Drops New Album Eli (Everybody Loves Ice-Prince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.