Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Learning From The Koreams A Tip To Better Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Learning From The Koreams A Tip To Better Health (407 Views)

The Secret To Better Sexual Life / Ideal Body (trim Your Weight To Better Health) / Watch- Hot S3x Tip To Help You Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning From The Koreams A Tip To Better Health by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Looking at a Korean I bet u will fall in love with their structure and stature. Their Ladies cannot be anywhere compared with the figure of our Ladies. NIGERIA Ladies will die hard to be with a with a Korean guy because of that shape and fitness.
Needless to say, a Nigerian of age 60 cannot be said to be in the same shape with a Korean of the same age. I believe well at this age a typical Nigeria man will have a pot belly while a Nigeria Lady have them sagging breast.
As a scientists I have my observations on and I got some secrets on how and by of how by and then the Koreans manage to remain in shape, above all in good health.
Below are the following tips on how to remain in good shape and health.

1. BE A VEGETARIAN: The meal of a Typical Korean is made up of vegetables. Been a vegetarian entails meal without meat as that contain a lot of fat, no fish as well. All that u need are vegetables. This reduce ur expenses and guarantee you a better health.

2. EXERCISE: This help used some if not all the fat stored up under those hips and belly. I know a Prof of age 72 in Nigeria who will early in the morning jug some kilometers and if you see him you had said he is 50 except for the grey hair.

3. FRESH AIR: A Typical Korean house have at least one tree,not for the beauty but rather for fresh air. Fresh air comes with atmospheric temperature rather than room temperature. And that is why a Korean will sit in the cool of the evening for fresh air.

4. REST: This is essential, vital and important. A minimum of thirty minutes is required of a man to rest daily. Failure to do this upset some neurological order which in turn may affect mental stability of man. A man mentally unstable cannot be said to be healthy.

5. ROMANTIC LIFE: By this I do not mean to imply that you should go about kissing every lady or impregnate them Ladies. Living a life of love nourishes your mind, and the health of your mind is the health of your body.

These are the five I can give out for now. You can add yours to the list.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Knee Anatomy – What Makes It / Ivory Coast Bans Skin Lghtening Creams / Romanian Teenager Gets Burnt While Trying To Take ‘selfie’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.