Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help Me With My Website (blog) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me With My Website (blog) (876 Views)

Give Your Website/blog A New And Stunning Look Starting @Just #5,000 / BEST DEAL EVER!!! Professional Business Website/blog Design / How To Integrate Online Payment In My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With My Website (blog) by Debeloved87(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Google search is not seeing/bringing out my blog on the search list, what can i do and its also kind of difficult to comment on the post on my blog. how can i go about that..... suggestions and advice needed .
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by luigiajah(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2015
Debeloved87:
Google search is not seeing/bringing out my blog on the search list, what can i do and its also kind of difficult to comment on the post on my blog. how can i go about that..... suggestions and advice needed .

Have Registered Your Blog With Google Webmasters...?

http://webmasters.google.com

About Your Comments

Search For "10 Things Every Nigerian Blogger Should Know" on Google
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by Debeloved87(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
luigiajah:

Have Registered Your Blog With Google Webmasters...?

http://webmasters.google.com

About Your Comments

Search For "10 Things Every Nigerian Blogger Should Know" on Google
ok let me do so
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by AdDanny: 9:45am On Mar 16, 2015
Debeloved87:
ok let me do so

If you started newly it will take little time for your blog to start showing....

Happy New Week With New Hope....
wwww.addanny.com www.addanny.com YOUR ONE TIME ADVERT PLATFORM FOR ALL YOUR ADVERT NEEDS... GET YOUR ADS SHOW ON THOUSANDS OF BLOG/WEBSITES PARTNERING WITH US www.addanny.com/signup
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by Debeloved87(m): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2015
AdDanny:

If you started newly it will take little time for your blog to start showing....

Happy New Week With New Hope....
wwww.addanny.com www.addanny.com YOUR ONE TIME ADVERT PLATFORM FOR ALL YOUR ADVERT NEEDS... GET YOUR ADS SHOW ON THOUSANDS OF BLOG/WEBSITES PARTNERING WITH US www.addanny.com/signup
i started a week ago. how can i add labels to my blog in order to group the posts.
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:20am On Mar 16, 2015
My advice as a programmer is to

1 Use WordPress as a basis for your website
2 Blog every week

Once you do this especially the blogging part, your website will start to show up on Google search. How this helps.
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by bedfordng(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Debeloved87:
it takes some time for blogs to be seen on search engine after being created.also the post will take a while to appear on search result.if your content is not seo optimised, then visitor mya not find it on search result.submit your blog to webmaster on both google and bing
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by donsheddy1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by nne4(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
[quote author=Debeloved87 post=316246
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by Debeloved87(m): 5:58am On Mar 18, 2015
check my blog and tell me what you think http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/

1 Like

Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by akintayo1(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Debeloved87:
i started a week ago. how can i add labels to my blog in order to group the posts.

Since you just started a week a go, forget about Google showing your post on search results pages.... just focus on improving the value and quality of your blog by learning everyday, and putting into practice what you're learning.

There are lots of things to get done and get right before your posts can show up on search results pages. Since you're blogging on , I will suggest you read this blog regularly - OgbongeBlog.

Owned by Jide Ogunsanya. You will sure learn a great deal from reading his blog.
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by samkolo(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2015
if you need any help about your blog..i will be glad to help..contact 08189715230
Re: Help Me With My Website (blog) by Debeloved87(m): 5:26am On Mar 21, 2015
akintayo1:

Since you just started a week a go, forget about Google showing your post on search results pages.... just focus on improving the value and quality of your blog by learning everyday, and putting into practice what you're learning.

There are lots of things to get done and get right before your posts can show up on search results pages. Since you're blogging on , I will suggest you read this blog regularly - OgbongeBlog.

Owned by Jide Ogunsanya. You will sure learn a great deal from reading his blog.
THANKS ALL. My blog is now an affiliate marketer to KONGA....Others are yet to come

(1) (Reply)

Developers Please I Need Your Help. / Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website / Bloggers Whìch Niche Is Best For Easy Adsense Approval????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.