Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

How Do I Ordee For A Product On Jumia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Ordee For A Product On Jumia (1950 Views)

No Need To Stress Yourself Over Ordering On Jumia / Black Friday On Jumia, Konga, Amazon, Ebay, & Others: Apple, Ipad & Iphone / Get Your Dream Phone At Reduced Prices On Jumia Mobile Week... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ordee For A Product On Jumia by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good evening. Please I need help on how to place an order for products on jumia. I got to where I wasasked to thpe my coupon code which I didn't understand. Can someone please put me through. Thanks in anticipation of your responses.
Re: How Do I Ordee For A Product On Jumia by JumiaOnline(m): 8:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Dear Cheenway,

Thank you for your interest in Jumia

To place an order, kindly click on the link below or follow the steps below.

Please visit the Jumia website

1. Please click on your preferred product and then 'buy this now'.

2. On the next page, kindly click on the orange button with 'proceed to check out'. This will take you to another page that has the new customer and returning customer options on display.

3. If you are a returning customer, please enter your login details, if you are a new customer kindly click on 'continue' under new customer.

4. Once you do this, you will be directed to a page that requires you to fill in your information, choose your payment method and choose your shipping method.

5. After all the information is updated, apply coupon code in the ‘coupon box’ if you have a voucher code and select an option in the 'how did you hear about us' box.

Kindly ignore the coupon code box if you have no coupon code, and continue with placing your order.

6. Please click on the orange button 'place order', to complete your order process. At the end of this, an order number is displayed on the screen to confirm that we have received your order.

You can pay conveniently through either of the following methods:

-Cash on delivery method, which is currently available in central areas of Abuja, Abeokuta, Benin, Ibadan, Kaduna, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri, Kano, Calabar and Aba only.

-Credit/debit card method of payment, using Verve, Visa or Mastercard.

Our delivery timeline is within 1 - 6 days for Fashion items and 3 - 8 days for General Merchandise.

We look forward to receiving your order.

If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at service@ or by calling us on 0700 6000 000 from 8am to 8pm on weekdays and 9am to 5pm on weekends.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Ordee For A Product On Jumia by fjlinks(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2021

For more info, checkout this

Step by step guide on How to order on Jumia and get it delivered

by ShopOnlineG.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Design Website, Produce Paint, Make Beads And Make Up / Breaking News... Lukaku Undergoing Medical To Complete Chelsea Move.picture.. / ALERT!!! How To Prevent Your Unborn Child From Zika Virus Cause By Mosquitoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.