Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly (1402 Views)

Why You Should Get Rid Of That Belly Fat{potbelly} / Why You Should Get Rid Of That Belly Fat{potbelly} / Tired Of Your Potbelly??? Check This Out!!! *pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by Samueldo(m): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2015
Elites in the house please I need your usefull recomendations.
I think I'm having too much potbelly and this is embarrasing even my girlfriend has started complaning infact now I'm looking older than my age. It all started like enjoyment not knowing too much of everything is a deases.
I know eating less is the best way to cut it down, but things are now complecated now becouse I was just diagnose with stomach Ulcer.

Please what is the way out for me? Is their any drug to use? Or any other way to restore my flat tommy. Thanks
Re: I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by sammieblaize: 1:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Do u drink? If u do, down on it
Re: I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by dunhill20: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2015
I know what u are feeling now. There is a solution to it. It only takes ur faith (if u believe). U can solve this problem with supercider that contain apple cider vinegar that will help treat ur ulcer. It also contain kelp, a seaweed extract that help to reduce belly fat. If u add it with fat burner and fat absorber, u will testify in church. Let exercise be ur routine. For more advice whatsapp 08136478517
Re: I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
I fear that thing called "potbelly". No be correct thing at all that is why i would not trade my abs for anything in the world. U will need to have hard-work, determination, discipline and most importantly patience. You must have to work on your diet as well as eating healthy. Cut down on the portion of food you eat . Avoid eating late in the night. If you indulge in drinking of alcohol(beer), stop it immediately. Reduce your consumption of processed foods and try as much as possible to go "organic" . I mean eating foods basically in their raw form like fruits and vegetables. Also reduce consumption of fried foods for example if you want to eat fish or egg rather than frying while not boil it. Always maintain an active lifestyle. Engage in exercising. Do cardios and weight-lifting.
Most importantly be patient enough because that potbelly would not just disappear in a bit. It will be take time but you would be happier for it.
Re: I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by berrytush(f): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
There is a way out. You can beat this., 08184955057.

1 Like

Re: I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by Samueldo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
I fear that thing called "potbelly". No be correct thing at all that is why i would not trade my abs for anything in the world. U will need to have hard-work, determination, discipline and most importantly patience. You must have to work on your diet as well as eating healthy. Cut down on the portion of food you eat . Avoid eating late in the night. If you indulge in drinking of alcohol(beer), stop it immediately. Reduce your consumption of processed foods and try as much as possible to go "organic" . I mean eating foods basically in their raw form like fruits and vegetables. Also reduce consumption of fried foods for example if you want to eat fish or egg rather than frying while not boil it. Always maintain an active lifestyle. Engage in exercising. Do cardios and weight-lifting.
Most importantly be patient enough because that potbelly would not just disappear in a bit. It will be take time but you would be happier for it.

Thanks but I don't think I will be able to cut my food intake I now it three times daily
Re: I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by Samueldo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
berrytush:
There is a way out. You can beat this., 08184955057.

Waoo I love this but hope no side eFfect?
Re: I Need Any A Solution To My Potbelly by larrybee2017(f): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
if you are truly ready to tackle it for life with no side effect yet feeling fresh and your strength renewed, call or whatsapp me on this number 08036156899

(1) (Reply)

Pray And Help Save Onome Akporode (graphic Photos) / Please Help I Have A Swollen Tissue Blocking My Air Way ::pictures:: / Checkout This Medical Report That Has Got People Talking(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.