Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

A Sensational Interview With Actress - Bola Mojeed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Sensational Interview With Actress - Bola Mojeed (487 Views)

Paul Okoye Deletes Instagram Apology Following Peter's Sensational Interview / A Sensational Interview With Actress - Bola Mojeed / A Sensational Interview With Actress - Bola Mojeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Sensational Interview With Actress - Bola Mojeed by otunbavirus(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2015
Today is Sunday – its a bright and beautiful day here in Ibadan. Actually, Sunday is one of the days I love and its in this light I share with you this beautiful and enlightening interview with Bola Mojeed.

I’ve known this beautiful young lady for quite a while now and one of the qualities have come to cherish in her is the ability to stay calm in the midst of difficulties, the ability to love even though the situation doesn’t requires it.

I can go on and on about her many qualities but one thing that I think singles her out really is that she’s not only beautiful facially but she’s also very beautiful at heart, which is the coolest quality of a lady if you ask me. And did I tell you that she’s got some other wonderful quality that could make a man go crazy and want to say and repeat a million times the word “I LOVE YOU and want to be with you?”

Just some few weeks ago as I got back to Lagos from Ibadan, I had a stop over her place and had this interesting chat with her and she’d spilled out a whole lot about herself, what makes her tick and her upcoming works and I thought it’d make sense to share it with you guys.

So this is the interview with Bola Mojeed – Nigeria sensational actress. Make sure you read it word for word and don’t also forget to share it across the net. Your thought is also highly welcome!

Interview with Bola Mojeed – A Nigerian Sensational
Actress

1. Hey Ms. Bola, it’s nice to have you here on the
blog. Trust you’re good?

Ans: My readers would love to know about you. My name is bola mojeed,though some call me bola Majid, a graduate of laspotech studied mass communication(ND)

2. You’re into acting full-time or part-time?

Ans: For now am into it fully so can say full time.

3. Who is your role model as far as acting is concerned?

Ans: Toyin ayimaku.

4. What do you think makes a good actor?

Ans: I feel what can make u or what makes u a good actor is when u are ready to learn and don’t give up even when it seems you aren’t getting it right.

5. How do you define your style and what kind of roles do you like to play in movies?

Find out more.......

Read more at: http://pinvibe.com/interview-with-bola-mojeed-a-nigeria-sensational-actress/

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Hacktivist Group Anonymous Targets Kanye West / Nigerian American Promoters To Boycott Nigerian Overpaid Artistes / Man Gets Prison Sentence For Collecting Rainwater On His Own Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.