Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Photo: Amber Rose Returns To Childhood Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Amber Rose Returns To Childhood Home (733 Views)

Photo: Amber Rose Puts Hot Body On Display In New Instagram Pic / Photo: Amber Rose Show Off Her New Man, Machine Gun Kelly! {picture Here} / Photo - Amber Rose Is Doing A Slutwalk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Amber Rose Returns To Childhood Home by deawong(m): 1:28am On Mar 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-8T5pPreZzTg/VQSrKQYW_XI/AAAAAAAEv2A/c0NkE69HtVA/s1600/0000..jpg[/img]
Amber Rose visited her roots/where it all began today and shared the photo above alongside a message for her fans. She wrote;

Came to see the apartment I grew up in, in South Philly. I'm forever humbled by my life and Thank God for everything he's done for me and the people he has brought into my life... Good and Bad. Everything is a learning experience, I intend to learn more. I won't let this cold world break me down even through all the Trials, Tribulations and trolls Muva is still Strong cuz I'm a Down Home South Philly Girl at heart
http://..com/2015/03/photo-amber-rose-returns-to-childhood.html
Re: Photo: Amber Rose Returns To Childhood Home by Xyge(m): 1:32am On Mar 15, 2015
#reminiscing_mode activated, for her...

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigerians Will For Ever Miss You. / Marley Day: Things You Need To Know About The Rastafarian Legend / Annie Idibia Puts Her Bikini Body On Display In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.