Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game (890 Views)

Begging Classmates For Food In Primary/Secondary Schools (Pic) / Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by Harkanbi(m): 1:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Back in my primary/secondary school this game rock like mad

What About you??

1 Like

Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by kilokeys(m): 1:49am On Mar 15, 2015
chai.. see fight as to how far the biro mark reach... lol.. mehn..
its always a quarrelsome ending.
Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by Bacteriocin(m): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Na this game dey always land my name for noisemakers' list.....and the other one wey dey be like track for athletes
Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:35am On Mar 15, 2015
after-school games. Gone are the days,mhen!
Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by bighead1(m): 3:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Argh, i be scholar for that game

Chai, we wasted biro and paper so tey, biro and paper talk say them no send us tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by colossus2: 7:09am On Mar 15, 2015
Which school be this cos I no understand wetin una dey do undecided
Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by Harkanbi(m): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
colossus2:
Which school be this cos I no understand wetin una dey do undecided
That is because you A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ indomei generation
Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by colossus2: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Harkanbi:

That is because you A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ indomei generation
So anyone who didn't play any of the irrelevant games you played becomes indomie generation.
Too much of cassava flakes isn't good for you....tapioca generation undecided
Re: BACK IN PRIMARY/SECONDARY School!!!!!how Many Of You Play This Game by Harkanbi(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
colossus2:

So anyone who didn't play any of the irrelevant games you played becomes indomie generation.
Too much of cassava flakes isn't good for you....tapioca generation undecided
I didn't mean dat all am. Saying is that almost all student i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ public and private skull play this game

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Post Utme: Where To Get The Past Questions! / How To Apply For Admission Abroad In Malta / Info On Funaab 2015/2016 Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.