Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets (3044 Views)

Asap Rocky Spotted Dressed Like Rihanna, Expose His Cleavage / Omotola Jalade & Daughter Meraiah Ekeinde Expose Pot Belly At Elites Model Afric / Live Video Kate Upton Sextape Part2 Expose Get Urs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets by jayjay5oxide(m): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2015
what is wrong with all this girls,,,,,Dunnie thinks she's got what the guys love and absolutely cherishes and she is not afraid of showing them off. See another pic below

Source - http://jayfiveoxide..com/2015/03/beautiful-dunnie-expose-to-guys-her.html

Re: Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets by kilokeys(m): 1:52am On Mar 15, 2015
if i was a cannibal.. hmm sumptuous meal..

but i am nt.. so what do i do with this piece of meat?

ooh.. ill leave it to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:36am On Mar 15, 2015
I'll call her kun-faya-kun....meaning, full front n back.
Re: Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Who is she, what is her number and starting price?
Re: Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets by TheFabTrunk: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Hot Bod!
Re: Beautiful Dunnie Expose To Guys Her Assets by cynthylistic: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Let her come see mine , shez flauntng hers

(1) (Reply)

How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Fashion Business| / Where Can I Get A Fashion School In Portharcourt / You Need To See What Fashion May Look Like In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.