Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Upload A Picture Of Your Mother With the Profession Of Your Love For Her. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Upload A Picture Of Your Mother With the Profession Of Your Love For Her. (454 Views)

Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upload A Picture Of Your Mother With the Profession Of Your Love For Her. by debonairprinx(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2015
Well,here is mine.
Woke up this morning to call and pray for her emotionally.
She remain the best that could ever happen.
She,is my first love. The feelings and emotion ever burn. And today the world celebrates her. happy mother's day mama. I love you deeply

1 Like

Re: Upload A Picture Of Your Mother With the Profession Of Your Love For Her. by blackjack21(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2015
Even though you don't give much chance to mommy you, you should know that your love in my heart for you is constant.
Happy mother' day.
smiley

10:26:14
Sun, Mar 15, 2015

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Cry When They Chant Your Family's Eulogy? / A Trend For Indigenes Of Lagoon State / Which Would You Prefer, A MALE Or FEMALE BOSS In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.