Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Girls- How To Make Your Stubborn Boyfriend Leave You Alone - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girls- How To Make Your Stubborn Boyfriend Leave You Alone (1231 Views)

19 Hilarious Quotes By Pete Edochie That’ll Leave You On The Floor / When You Later Caught That Stubborn Rat (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls- How To Make Your Stubborn Boyfriend Leave You Alone by mperoakeem(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2015
CAUTION: This post is for laughter only! Do not practise at home. Lol! Evelyn, I have found what I think will make Henry hands-
off you for real. However, I must admit this
solution didn’t come easy. Like you know, this
solution is a product of two weeks of intensive
research and deep thinking, the type popularly
referred to as thinking out of the box. I can assure you that if this solution is applied
according to prescription, your boyfriend will take
to his heels. Two more things before I finally let you into this
wonderful solution. 1. Be sure you truly want Henry to leave for real because he will. 2. Be sure you can stomach the kind of story he would peddle about you afterwards. So Evelyn, if you truly want to leave Henry or rather
if you truly want Henry to leave you without a
fight or quarrel, here is the solution. It is a one-
stop solution. The solution is called My Peeing
Solution to a stubborn boyfriend. Since he’s your live-in-lover, you can easily
execute this plan the way you want it. The solution is simple. Day 1: Wet the bed like little children. Make sure the quantity is large enough to cause a major
concern that night. Apologize profusely to make it
look believable Day 2: Repeat the act of day one. Apologize again Day 3: Leave the bedroom for him; sleep on the couch in the sitting room. Wet the couch. You do
not need to tell him. The pungent odour will
speak for itself later in the day. Day 4: Wet your clothes. The urine smelling clothes should dumped where he keeps his dirty
clothes Day 5: While in the sitting room with him watching a TV together, urinate on the couch.
Stand up to reveal the mess. Express your concern about the new embarrassment and how much you need a medical attention. I can assure you that on the sixth day, he would
have found a wonderful excuse to run away from your house. However, if after doing these he refuses to go, then you need to reconsider and take your boyfriend more seriously. Peace
Re: Girls- How To Make Your Stubborn Boyfriend Leave You Alone by elantraceey(f): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Girls- How To Make Your Stubborn Boyfriend Leave You Alone by ITbomb(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2015
The girls would prefer you tell them how to make the caring peeing bf stop peeing
Re: Girls- How To Make Your Stubborn Boyfriend Leave You Alone by rizkidrocks(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Emm...I got 1 idea it's a very simple idea...I jus thought of it within a minute...u can just tell him u ar NO LONGER interested...I mean what tha Bleep!!!..as in..Gosh!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

This Is For You To Laugh Sorrow Out Of Your Life And Bring Happiness. / When A Witch Followed You From The City Down To Your Village(pic) / Spot The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.