Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

How To Download Android Games With A Blackberry The Play With Your Android !! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How To Download Android Games With A Blackberry The Play With Your Android !! (990 Views)

Top Video Games With Great Storyline / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Android Games With A Blackberry The Play With Your Android !! by stanlee303(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Hey, have you ever been stuck on that moment when you begin to think on how much you spend downloading games with your android either due to lack of wifi or cash at hand , well that has been resolved with this method , it is called the secondary method this is a process by which you download games to your blackberry handset (memory card) either the apk & the cache file or the game itself then insert the memory card into your android device and begin to play this is a very cheap, and efficient way to play games and still save a whole lot of money
Let me teach you the steps:
First, acquire a blackberry and a well functioning sim card (glo, mtn, etisalat etc)
2: pay for any blackberry plan of your choice either (1000 or 400) which soever will be enough for you
3: Download UC browser
4: pick a website of your choice eg andropalace.net or preferrably to me android.mob.org
5: download the game of your choice
6:insert sd card back into android device
7: use Es File explorer to extract obb or search "apk" or "zip" if it is a zipped cache etc
8: extract or install
9:play!!!
Here a pic of list of games I have downloaded and installed on my android
Their APKs
Their Caches.

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Apk File For Nba2k On Android / Hello / Ps4 Fifa 15 Tournament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.