Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb (35993 Views)

This Year JAMB Is The Simplest / This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD / Lawyers Advise Parents To Sue Covenant University For Suspension Of 200 Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by spikybot(f): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2015
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but the rate of candidates with scores above 200 this year is very high! Not only 200 and above but ridiculous scores.. It'll only make the post ume process a stiff one...don't you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by cokacoola(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2015
so it now bad they to pitys you and gaves you 180 after you has writes from fives yearsad

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Bellalistic(f): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Nigerian youths are now crious, smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2015
Maybe because you have passed let others fail na undecided

6 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by spikybot(f): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
so it now bad they to pitys you and gaves you 180 after you has writes from fives yearsad

lol..I had 249...numb skull! Your profile bio already defines ur personality. I had no idea someone like you would have the nerve to visit an educational thread..
Thanks for ur reply tho smiley
Happy sunday.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2015
spikybot:

lol..I had 249...numb skull! Your profile bio already defines ur personality. I had no idea someone like you would have the nerve to visit an educational thread..
Thanks for ur reply tho smiley
Happy sunday.

So because you passed, others must fail abi? Guess who is the Numbskull ( hint: its not the guy you quoted)

Btw, what exactly is profile bio? The biography of this profile abi which 1? Yeye, olodo dey form over-sabi

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Idrismusty97(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
It doesn't change anything, Universities would simply increase their cutoff mark. Soon getting 250 or below would be too low to get admission even in a poly...since jamb have decided to dash you marks to promote the CBT.

4 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Ray360: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
the questions were cheap if you ask me. why are you scared of Post ume being tough? if you could muster 249 in UTME, then why the jitters for post UME?

5 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Jboyossai(m): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Still haven't received my score.....
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Zedric:

So because you passed, others must fail abi? Guess who is the Numbskull ( hint: its not the guy you quoted)

Btw, what exactly is profile bio? The biography of this profile abi which 1? Yeye, olodo dey form over-sabi
Someone obviously lacks sense of humour and that person is you. tongue One would think it doesn't require a high level of IQ to decipher that spikybot's comment was actually a tongue-in-cheek one. tongue

FriedPlantain

20 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by spikybot(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Idrismusty97:
It doesn't change anything, Universities would simply increase their cutoff mark. Soon getting 250 or below would be too low to get admission even in a poly...since jamb have decided to dash you marks to promote the CBT.

Lol...exactly
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Moblord(m): 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
As if you don't know jamb. these are political marks.. they want people to appreciate and support CBT

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by killercute16(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
It is just too obvious that you are trying to be a known troll on nairaland....smh sadStop faking ur stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by cokacoola(m): 2:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
killercute16:
It is just too obvious that you are trying to be a known troll on nairaland....smh sadStop faking ur stupidity.
ignoredsad

5 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by spikybot(f): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Zedric:

You don't know what a bio is? It's your background, pretty much anything you want to say about yourself and your writing, your history, your career - pretty much anything! If only you knew we don't have anything in common in any way...like i could school you in ur field. No joke.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by killercute16(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
ignoredsad
Ignored?And you still went ahead to quote me again? undecided...Mumu 2015 grin

9 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by cokacoola(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
killercute16:
Ignored?And you still went ahead to quote me again? undecided...Mumu 2015 grin
plasea dot insant me cus i dij not remenbar insanting you. Plaseasad
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by hatux: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Seriously' observed that too, and I only think why is the questions are too cheap... I did mine yesterday March 14 and if you see the questions, it was set by an amateur. In other way, maybe they just did that to promote the CBT stuff...#my opinion

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by kehinde1588(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
hatux:
Seriously' observed that too, and I only think why is the questions are too cheap... I did mine yesterday March 14 and if you see the questions, it was set by an amateur. In other way, maybe they just did that to promote the CBT stuff...#my opinion
av u seen ur result

5 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by hatux: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
kehinde1588:
av u seen ur result
No man! I haven't .
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by suzelle: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
The Elite PushCV employee quest is closing tomorrow. Register and be among the over 5000 job seekers to be placed in different sectors and industries in collaboration with our partners. Visit http:///191c7ce5 to register.
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by kehinde1588(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
hatux:
No man! I haven't .
when did u do it
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by spikybot(f): 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
hatux:
I thought so too
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by hatux: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
kehinde1588:
when did u do it
March 14, its include in my post you quoted first...
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by mykaels450(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
cokacoola:
quest u must writting too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
spikybot:

You don't know what a bio is? It's your background, pretty much anything you want to say about yourself and your writing, your history, your career - pretty much anything! If only you knew we don't have anything in common in any way...like i could school you in ur field. No joke.

So wats the meaning of a profile, smarty? Seems you are a jamb candidate

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Someone obviously lacks sense of humour and that person is you. tongue One would think it doesn't require a high level of IQ to decipher that spikybot's comment was actually a tongue-in-cheek one. tongue

FriedPlantain

Oga, swerve. What is humorous about the op' comment? U sha wan side the babe make she notice you

20 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by hausadreturn(m): 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ray360:
the questions were cheap if you ask me. why are you scared of Post ume being tough? if you could muster 249 in UTME, then why the jitters for post UME?
249 isnt a bad score at all.
But the truth remains that 249 is not close to being enough for some courses to get admission in some schools.
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Zedric:

Oga, swerve. What is humorous about the op' comment? U sha wan side the babe make she notice you
typing...............

6 Likes

Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Did Any science... Or engineering student... Find it easy..
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Ray360: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
hausadreturn:
249 isnt a bad score at all.
But the truth remains that 249 is not close to being enough for some courses to get admission in some schools.
really? including post UME scores when added?
Re: High Rate Of 200 And Above In This Year's Jamb by Pes13: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
With d results av seen so far, both on nairaland and myschool.com.ng, my conclusion was dat jamb general performance remains almost d same, d only obvious different is d drastic reduction in d numbers dat always score below 200.

Majority candidates echoes d words '' its simple'' its pure past questions ''

But dere results said somtin else, dey mostly scored 201, 210,220s 230s BLA BLA BLA which was below my expectation of 260s 280s for a simple exam.

Majority fell between the radar of 200 - 249, a figure which yearly av d largest percentage of candidates with 200 above.

I read a post of a guy who said d questions were a mere walk in d park(simple) , and scored 201.

I said within me, If d exams were hard, den he would av failed woefully

If u cant score up to 70% of any exam, I wonder why d exam should be lebelled simple.

My conclusion is dat nothing change dis year

Jamb is nt specially simple dis year

D only different is dat d percentage dat always score below 200 av drifted to join d 200 - 220s radar.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nursery School In Calabar Flogs Parents For Bringing Their Kids Late To School / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) / The Plight Of A Madonna University Law Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.