Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) (1333 Views)

The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Wishes Tonto Dikeh "Happy Mother's Day" / Kaffy's Children Dancing On Stage With Their Mother (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Today being Mother's day, some of our celebrities are publicly celebrating their mums ..Checkout some celebrity mums below and i'll keep updating

"Happy Mothers Day to All Mothers(biological, spiritual and those anticipating/praying) including my Hon. Chief Mrs Queen Aya Megbele JP!! My prayer warrior, my Paddy, Fellow gossip partner, Chief executioner, no nonsense mama cathedral. Live long and always stay fabulous!"

Funke Akindele's mum- : "Happy mother's day to all our Mothers! The good Lord will grant all wonderful mothers long life and good health. #ilovemymum"

waje and mum: "This woman has been my confidant, bank manager teaching me to make better financial choices, my teacher whose life has been an example to me, mentor extraordinaire,hard working but with a gentle spirit that makes u love her the min u see her. Spirit filled woman who has taught me faith and trust in God has its rewards. Happy Mother's Day to a woman that I will spoil silly, my bestie . I love you and honestly ask God for the strength to be like you and make sacrifices for my children as you did for us. Ha!!! U never see anything.# 2015 #spoilmummyyear"

Uche Jombo

: "You always encourage me to push forward even when doubt crippled me.You satisfied my overwhelming neediness and always gave me an honest feedback! Thank you for your prayers��Still the strongest woman i know! Happy mothering sunday to you my African Queen and to ALL mothers! #HappyMothersDay!"

omawumi & mother-inlaw: "Happy Mothers Day to my Mother In Law of Destiny Mrs Chio Yussuf... Mother extraordinaire, beautiful inside out. We love you plenty!"

Ali Baba's wife & mum: "HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY TO MY WIFE AND MY MUM... Thank you for all the joy, love, sacrifices, hard work, understanding, provision, protection and above all prayers... You deserve all praises that come your way"

PHOTO 1: Omowumi And Mum
PHOTO 2: Uche Jumbo's Mum
PHOTO 3: Funke Akindele's Mum
PHOTO 4: Ali Baba'sWife And Mum

http://www..net/2015/03/photos-meet-nigerian-celebrities-their.html

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) by vjsmiles: 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2015

Re: Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) by valmunich(m): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
This will surely get to the headquarters..

Lemme quickly book this plot before price go high.. grin
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) by experimentist: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oh Moma I thank you for the 9 months you carry me through

All these pains and suffering
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
All these celebs don tire me jare. Our Mothers are also our celebrities and we love them too. angry HMD to all MAMA'S.
Re: Happy Mother's Day: Nigerian Celebs And Their Mother (pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
Best Mum in the universe, Happy Mothering Sunday to you.

BeeBeeOoh is proud of you..

BeeBeeOoh loves you so much..

BeeBeeOoh is thanking for the 9months u carried him in ur womb..

BeeBeeOoh appreciates sucking ur b**bs for close 2yrs without getting tired & for contributing immensly to the falling of thy olympus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

BeeBeeOoh is wishing to have a woman like in the nearby future..

BeeBeeOoh is grateful for ur love towards him, his siblings & family entirely..

Happy Mothering Sunday MY ROLE MODEL..
HMS my Celebrity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Zimbabwe 2015 Dethroned Over Nude Photos +see The Nude Photos / Photo: Meet Chidi Mokeme's 17 Year Old Son / Unbeliverable, See How Lovely Onitsha Look In The 1960s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.