Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Please I Need Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Help! (469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
A very good afternoon to all Nairalanders.Before stating my intentions here,I will like to declare that this is a pseudo-account of mine.Am just trying to protect my identity,because of the nature of the predicament.Am currently a student in one of the universities in the nation and facing financial difficulties.Last session was hell for me because am the sole sponsorer of myself.Though we are still on break till after election,but am starving and depend on God's mercy everyday for survival.Lastly my health status is so complicated,i need money to go to the hospital.Last year someone gave me N10000 for the hospital issue,but after the test results were out,he said my immune system was down,there is infection and also my memory index is fading.The drugs he prescribed amounts to approximately N25000.So I could not complete the treatment.As I write,only N260 is what I could boast of.Before I forget,I have been searching for job to earn something but none is forthcoming.Please assist me to regain stable health and also to avoid dropping-out of school.Thanks
Re: Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
Please dont just view and go away.I really need your assistance,I beg you all in the name of almighty God.Moderator please do something
Re: Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
Moderator, please delete this thread.I have created another one in the health section.thanks
Re: Please I Need Help! by Canme4u(m): 1:19am On Mar 18, 2015
May God provide for you and those whom He will use for you. Amen.
Re: Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 18, 2015
Thanks for you prayer.I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Alfa Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 17 Year Old In Lagos / Http://www.skinphysiciantips.com/rapid-repair-eye-serum/ / The Center Cannot Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.