Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. (2825 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Jehova Witnesses, I Want To Join Your Church, Help Me!!! / Jehova's Witnesses, Do U Have This In Your Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
I have been an ardent follower of news and happenings on Nairaland but am not a member. Am just like what some people will call "Passing by" Crew. But something happened yesterday being saturday which I want to share with Nairalanders... Thats why I joined... Yeah!

So yesterday in the morning, I was lying down on my bed... Thinking about my life and where I will spend eternity. Its not like as if am a religious fanatic or that am too spiritual. But the notion of "afterlife" usually bothers me. AS I was lying down on my bed thinking, I heard a knock on my door. Initially, it was light but after a few seconds, the tempo and force increased. I heard a guy's voice shouting "Word of God.. Word of God". I was like "The F**k".... Is the word of God now marketed? All the same, since I was thinking about eternity and not wanting to spend it in hell, I saw it as a welcome development. I jumped up immediately, and rushed out to hear the word of God... Lo and behold, I saw a "Nigger" with a Pretty "damsel"... Both clutching big bibles and church pamphlets. All my eyes was fixed on the curvy damsel who came to give me the word of God. Meanwhile, a battle was already on in my mind. One voice was saying... "O boy, today's sermon go hot oo as na hot damsel wan give am". The other mind was saying "Oga remember eternity and heaven oo". Before I could settle my mind to decide which voice to follow.... The "Holy Nigger" don begin preach. Meanwhile, mind you that am a Catholic and an ardent one oo. But the peculiar thing I noticed about this young Bible clutching nigger was that each time he wanted to turn over any verse or chapter on his Bible, his fingers will be shaking... I was like inside my mind... "You carry epilepsy join too?".... All the same, I stood and listened to the "word of God". Today na today!

But instead of preaching repentance, forgiveness and salvation to me (As I know is the basis of Christianity), this Young Nigger resorted to the usual things most protestants do... Attack the catholic church indirectly. For over ten minutes, he lecture me on why Christ was never born on 25th of december and why it is wrong to celebrate Christmas. He said a lot of things which I may not have time to type. But to cap it all, he ended by telling me on the need to live a "holy, decent and spiritual" life worthy of Christ living in me. He also said I should forget about the things of this world and prepare my wealth in heaven.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I shouted a thunderous Amen... Meanwhile, the yellow sissy was giving me slight green lights based on how she was eyeing me all these while. But each time I took my eyes towards her, she will quickly turn away... Am handsome though tongue tongue tongue. In the end to cap it all, the "Holy Nigger" demanded that we all close our eyes for a "Booming" prayer. Ok na. I jejely closed my eyes. Immediately the "Holy Nigger" said ... In the mighty name of.... His phone began ringing. Guess his ringtone... LIL WAYNE'S LOLLIPOP! The next thing I heard from his phone was "She She lick me like a lollipop... She lick me like a lollipop"! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I opened my eyes to be sure am still with the vibrant preachers and not with my friends at a party.... I now noticed that the "Holy Nigger" was now banging on his phone with eyes closed. Lols.... The phone continued blaring. The nigger had to quickly end his prayers and shouted all these we ask through Christ our Lord! I shouted "NA SO! As they were leaving, I noticed the look of shame on his face. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Over to you Nairaland Christians... Should a Child of God and a good Christian play secular music and not only that, one with such disturbing Lyrics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by experimentist: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Booking space, I will read it later bruv
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by vjsmiles: 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
grin
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by elantraceey(f): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lmaoooooo

grin grin grin

I just pity for some Christians that deceive themselves and end up putting themselves to shame.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by amanda2013(f): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Jehovah witness people prayed after preaching to you? This your story get k-leg.

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Wuuworld(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
If christ can dine with Sinners,I found no wrong in using lil wayne's music as rigging tone..."Though quite unlike JEHOVAH WITNESS PEOPLE......their translation of the gospel challenges me the most,they are very current with dates of events in the HOLY BIBLE...Majority of them are very brilliant in preaching the gospel even the little ones among them......Though am very proud of my denomination#ProudlyaCATHOLIC to the Bone.#
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by iliyande(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
I don't believe you. Ask me why. Because jehova witness don't pray through JESUS. They only pray with the name jehova

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
elantraceey:
Lmaoooooo

grin grin grin

I just pity for some Christians that deceive themselves and end up putting themselves to shame.

I tire oo my sister.... Even myself no fit play that kind song oo. I can manage Ruff coin's "Eriwa" or Flavour's "Keneya" because they are all praising God.... But this one?... Nooooo!
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by kestolove95(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Am in love with d coco
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Osama10(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
RebelChip:
I have been an ardent follower of news and happenings on Nairaland but am not a member. Am just like what some people will call "Passing by" Crew. But something happened yesterday being saturday which I want to share with Nairalanders... Thats why I joined... Yeah!
So yesterday in the morning, I was lying down on my bed... Thinking about my life and where I will spend eternity. Its not like as if am a religious fanatic or that am too spiritual. But the notion of "afterlife" usually bothers me. AS I was lying down on my bed thinking, I heard a knock on my door. Initially, it was light but after a few seconds, the tempo and force increased. I heard a guy's voice shouting "Word of God.. Word of God". I was like "The F**k".... Is the word of God now marketed? All the same, since I was thinking about eternity and not wanting to spend it in hell, I saw it as a welcome development. I jumped up immediately, and rushed out to hear the word of God... Lo and behold, I saw a "Nigger" with a Pretty "damsel"... Both clutching big bibles and church pamphlets. All my eyes was fixed on the curvy damsel who came to give me the word of God. Meanwhile, a battle was already on in my mind. One voice was saying... "O boy, today's sermon go hot oo as na hot damsel wan give am". The other mind was saying "Oga remember eternity and heaven oo". Before I could settle my mind to decide which voice to follow.... The "Holy Nigger" don begin preach. Meanwhile, mind you that am a Catholic and an ardent one oo. But the peculiar thing I noticed about this young Bible clutching nigger was that each time he wanted to turn over any verse or chapter on his Bible, his fingers will be shaking... I was like inside my mind... "You carry epilepsy join too?".... All the same, I stood and listened to the "word of God". Today na today!
But instead of preaching repentance, forgiveness and salvation to me (As I know is the basis of Christianity), this Young Nigger resorted to the usual things most protestants do... Attack the catholic church indirectly. For over ten minutes, he lecture me on why Christ was never born on 25th of december and why it is wrong to celebrate Christmas. He said a lot of things which I may not have time to type. But to cap it all, he ended by telling me on the need to live a "holy, decent and spiritual" life worthy of Christ living in me. He also said I should forget about the things of this world and prepare my wealth in heaven.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I shouted a thunderous Amen... Meanwhile, the yellow sissy was giving me slight green lights based on how she was eyeing me all these while. But each time I took my eyes towards her, she will quickly turn away... Am handsome though tongue tongue tongue. In the end to cap it all, the "Holy Nigger" demanded that we all close our eyes for a "Booming" prayer. Ok na. I jejely closed my eyes. Immediately the "Holy Nigger" said ... In the mighty name of.... His phone began ringing. Guess his ringtone... LIL WAYNE'S LOLLIPOP! The next thing I heard from his phone was "She She lick me like a lollipop... She lick me like a lollipop"! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I opened my eyes to be sure am still with the vibrant preachers and not with my friends at a party.... I now noticed that the "Holy Nigger" was now banging on his phone with eyes closed. Lols.... The phone continued blaring. The nigger had to quickly end his prayers and shouted all these we ask through Christ our Lord! I shouted "NA SO! As they were leaving, I noticed the look of shame on his face. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Over to you Nairaland Christians... Should a Child of God and a good Christian play secular music and not only that, one with such disturbing Lyrics?

Jehovah's witnesses I know do not shout that.

Secondly they don't just preach to you and at the end pray.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by elantraceey(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
RebelChip:

I tire oo my sister.... Even myself no fit play that kind song oo. I can manage Ruff coin's "Eriwa" or Flavour's "Keneya" because they are all praising God.... But this one?... Nooooo!

I'm not into the ministry of condemnation but as a Christian we should lives worthy of emulation whether in secret or open. Who kind of message the words you say , songs you sing and books you read matters a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by elantraceey(f): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wuuworld:
If christ can dine with Sinners,I found no wrong in using lil wayne's music as rigging tone..."Though quite unlike JEHOVAH WITNESS PEOPLE......their translation of the gospel challenges me the most,they are very current with dates of events in the HOLY BIBLE...Majority of them are very brilliant in preaching the gospel even the little ones among them......Though am very proud of my denomination#ProudlyaCATHOLIC to the Bone.#

Oh please stop deceiving yourself , Jesus dined with sinners but did he act like them ? Stop giving yourself excuses.
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Osama10:

Jehovah's witnesses I know do not shout that.

Secondly they don't just preach to you and at the end pray.

What do I gain to lie.... If you followed my post, I said that these people where different! Jehovah's witness don't pray at the end... Am well aware of that. But this particular guy looked like a fresh convert and he was "so filled with the spirit"..... Maybe, he thought I wanted to convert too... Thats why he prayed. But bro seriously, this guy's ringing tone was Lil Wayne's Lollipop.!

To tell you that I know what am saying, I think they are organizing something for the youths this month @ KFC opposite diamond bank by wetheral road.. Owerri. If A Jehovah's witness based in Owerri is here, he or she can confirm it!
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by SalC: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op I don't believe this story

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by paul288yahoo(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
That's the power of Religion...
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Osama10(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
RebelChip:

What do I gain to lie.... If you followed my post, I said that these people where different! Jehovah's witness don't pray at the end... Am well aware of that. But this particular guy looked like a fresh convert and he was "so filled with the spirit"..... Maybe, he thought I wanted to convert too... Thats why he prayed. But bro seriously, this guy's ringing tone was Lil Wayne's Lollipop.!
To tell you that I know what am saying, I think they are organizing something for the youths this month @ KFC opposite diamond bank by wetheral road.. Owerri. If A Jehovah's witness based in Owerri is here, he or she can confirm it!

shocked shocked shocked

Please check the people properly that came to your house & did I hear you say something for the youths? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
SalC:
Op I don't believe this story

I had to go to my dustbin and get this.... I have a CCTV of all that happened.... Should I upload it on YouTube? Or is it that I met another church members claiming to be Jehova's witness?

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
In Funke Akindele's voice:...

Chai... Some pple can lie in dis world o
Tufiakwa.. made up story cos of Front Page.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by SalC: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
RebelChip:

I had to go to my dustbin and get this.... I have a CCTV of all that happened.... Should I upload it on YouTube? Or is it that I met another church members claiming to be Jehova's witness?
Lol its just the prayer aspect that made me wonder.
No biggie though
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by CANTICLES: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please Change The Topic of this Thread ... The people you met are not Jehovah's Witnesses

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by CANTICLES: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Editor1:
In Funke Akindele's voice:...

Chai... Some pple can lie in dis world o
Tufiakwa.. made up story cos of Front Page.

I agree with the bolded part

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by SalC: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
CANTICLES:
Please Change The Topic of this Thread ... The people you met are not Jehovah's Witnesses
Why did you say so?
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by CANTICLES: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
iliyande:
I don't believe you. Ask me why. Because jehova witness don't pray through JESUS. They only pray with the name jehova

WHyyyyy

The Truth Is That as instructed by Jesus Christ, Jehovah's Witness Direct their prayers to " our Father in heaven" NAMED " JEHOVAH" {Matthew 6:9 ; psalm 83:18} , BUT through the name of Jesus Christ ( John 14:6)
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by CANTICLES: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
SalC:
Why did you say so?

The Op himself said he knew the conduct of those who came to his house is different from that of Jehovah's Witnesses

Check his response to Osama10

Meanwhile the whole stuff about organizing something for the youths (though not specified by the op, such as crusade, nightvigil ) e.t.c is not the character of Jehovah's Witnesses!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by SalC: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
CANTICLES:

The Op himself said he knew the conduct of those who came to his house is different from that of Jehovah's Witnesses

Check his response to Osama10

Meanwhile the whole stuff about organizing something for the youths (though not specified by the op, such as crusade, nightvigil ) e.t.c is not the character of Jehovah's Witnesses!
He probably didn't understand that part, but checkout the pix he uploaded in response to my post.
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op u can lie for africa.no (1) JW dont pray before or after preaching (2)they dont pray in Jesus name.so change the tory

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by CANTICLES: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
SalC:
He probably didn't understand that part, but checkout the pix he uploaded in response to my post.

2 things are involve

A) keep it in mind, that pictures can be gotten from anywhere , this is internet

B) lets assume the witnesses visit the op , the evidence reveal that the Op has added extra onions and tomatoes to the story , the 1st evidence is that he didnt listen to those who visit him, if HE LISTEN TO THEM , He would know that the booklet given to him (which is presently been distributed all over the world)#which he uploaded# is about the Memorial of Jesus Death which falls on April 3, 2015 NOT something organized for youths , .... The appearance of onions and tomatoes to spice the story is also reflected in the greenlight part of the story .
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
CANTICLES:

2 things are involve

A) keep it in mind, that pictures can be gotten from anywhere , this is internet

B) lets assume the witnesses visit the op , the evidence reveal that the Op has added extra onions and tomatoes to the story , the 1st evidence is that he didnt listen to those who visit him, if HE LISTEN TO THEM , He would know that the booklet given to him (which is presently been distributed all over the world)#which he uploaded# is about the Memorial of Jesus Death which falls on April 3, 2015 NOT something organized for youths , .... The appearance of onions and tomatoes to spice the story is also reflected in the greenlight part of the story .

Should I upload the video of everything to confirm my onions story? Hope you will be happy when you see the phone of your member who was against the things of this world but his ringtone was "She lick me like a lollipop" ?
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by dolphinheart(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2015
RebelChip:

Should I upload the video of everything to confirm my onions story? Hope you will be happy when you see the phone of your member who was against the things of this world but his ringtone was "She lick me like a lollipop" ?

Lie number one: jehovah's witnesses don't clutch bible .

Lie number 2: they dnt pray for people they meet the first time but rather they encourage you to pray for urself (since na only you know ur problem and how sincere you are )
Lie number 3: jehovah's witnesses dnt do age specific programs . If they want to talk about youth, they talk about yought to everyone and not only invite youths.

Jehovahs witnesses protect themselves from lies like this by adhering to specific procedures while preaching . If you are not one and u pretend to be one, it will be glaring under 5mins that you are a liar. jehovah witnesses dnt shout, they dnt just start talking to a locked door like ur story portrays(for u said u heard there voice preaching and shouting while u never open the door when they knocked).

So its either ur story is based on lies and made up in an atempt to discredict them or that the people who came to ur door are not witnesses of jehovah

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Maamin(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
Well in as much as I know and respect JWses not to be involved in some of the things the Op said here. But who can really tell cause this is Nigeria..anything can be possible sha!
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2015
RebelChip:

So yesterday in the morning, I was lying down on my bed... Thinking about my life and where I will spend eternity. Its not like as if am a religious fanatic or that am too spiritual. But the notion of "afterlife" usually bothers me. AS I was lying down on my bed thinking, I heard a knock on my door. Initially, it was light but after a few seconds, the tempo and force increased. I heard a guy's voice shouting "Word of God.. Word of God". I was like "The F**k".... Is the word of God now marketed?

JW don't Knock on doors with Force, mostly when they are not sure if there are anyone at home, we don't force people to listen to God's word. We will never scream "Word of God...Word of God" as if we are selling it.

RebelChip:

All the same, since I was thinking about eternity and not wanting to spend it in hell, I saw it as a welcome development. I jumped up immediately, and rushed out to hear the word of God... Lo and behold, I saw a "Nigger" with a Pretty "damsel"... Both clutching big bibles and church pamphlets.

One Trademark of JW is their Preaching bag, yet you fail to notice that- so they were holding their Bible in their hands and without a Bag eh?

RebelChip:

All my eyes was fixed on the curvy damsel who came to give me the word of God. Meanwhile, a battle was already on in my mind. One voice was saying... "O boy, today's sermon go hot oo as na hot damsel wan give am". The other mind was saying "Oga remember eternity and heaven oo". Before I could settle my mind to decide which voice to follow.... The "Holy Nigger" don begin preach. Meanwhile, mind you that am a Catholic and an ardent one oo. But the peculiar thing I noticed about this young Bible clutching nigger was that each time he wanted to turn over any verse or chapter on his Bible, his fingers will be shaking... I was like inside my mind... "You carry epilepsy join too?".... All the same, I stood and listened to the "word of God". Today na today!

Even a child of 12 year who is a baptised JW could do better. Shake for what? Say na force them force am come preach. JW are trained preachers and teachers- some could even address a crowd of thousands of persons.

RebelChip:

But instead of preaching repentance, forgiveness and salvation to me (As I know is the basis of Christianity), this Young Nigger resorted to the usual things most protestants do... Attack the catholic church indirectly. For over ten minutes, he lecture me on why Christ was never born on 25th of december and why it is wrong to celebrate Christmas. He said a lot of things which I may not have time to type.

JW preach about various subjects/Topics- they don't intentionally attack a specific religious group for the fun of it when they go preaching- such a act turns people away from really listening to the Goodnews about God's Kingdom.

RebelChip:

But to cap it all, he ended by telling me on the need to live a "holy, decent and spiritual" life worthy of Christ living in me. He also said I should forget about the things of this world and prepare my wealth in heaven.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now that bold section above is just bogus- JW don't say such kind of things- that's what protestants do say. It seems you are confusing those who preached to you with the JW, some protestant do go for evangelism you know.

RebelChip:

I shouted a thunderous Amen... Meanwhile, the yellow sissy was giving me slight green lights based on how she was eyeing me all these while. But each time I took my eyes towards her, she will quickly turn away... Am handsome though tongue tongue tongue.

JW maintain eye contact with persons they preach to -trying to figure out how interested the persons are to the subject being discussed. If you misread their intentions that is your own cup of tea.

RebelChip:

In the end to cap it all, the "Holy Nigger" demanded that we all close our eyes for a "Booming" prayer. Ok na. I jejely closed my eyes. Immediately the "Holy Nigger" said ... In the mighty name of.... His phone began ringing. Guess his ringtone... LIL WAYNE'S LOLLIPOP! The next thing I heard from his phone was "She She lick me like a lollipop... She lick me like a lollipop"! cheesy cheesy cheesy

JW don't pray at the initial call while preaching from House to House. They NEVER Start their prayers in the way you described. If you were able make up a lot of what you wrote in your post why won't you make up this Lollipop ringtone to discredit the JW.

RebelChip:

Stop spreading lies about JW. Find another thing better to do with your time. JW be keeping their phones in Silent mode before going out on preaching- they may not if they are going for Return visit/Home Bible study.

Protestant preached to you, you claim it was JW because they attacked Christmas celebration. Do you think JW preach about christmas in March.

If you could lie about little things/details why won't you make the whole thing up.
Re: My Experience With Jehova's Witnesses Yesterday... Very Funny. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 17, 2015
RebelChip:

Sorry fresh converts don't go to preaching...still the k-leg.
Say NO to PREJUDICE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Did Judas Sold Jesus In Today's Money? / Apostle Theophilus Ebonyi Shocking Prediction About What Will Happen In Nigeria / Can Our Churches Be Repositioned? (only A Christian Get Response Here Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.