Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Polish Visa: All Those Who Applied Within The Last 5months, And Where Refus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Polish Visa: All Those Who Applied Within The Last 5months, And Where Refus (503 Views)

Has Anyone Successfully Applied For The N-power Programme? / Police Investigates Man Who Kept Dead Wife's Body In Freezer In His Room 5months / Sad Pic Of A Child Doing His Homework While Waiting To Polish Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Polish Visa: All Those Who Applied Within The Last 5months, And Where Refus by Nebuchadnezzar2: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
greetings everyone:
I am one of those that applied for study visa to Poland recently and got those two FALSE reasons for rejection.

After studying matter through. the state of corrupt practices and false presence of the polish consulate was apparent. I consider its time we Nigerians should fight to end wickedness.

I have drawn the attention of a media news on this matter and they advised on the best way to approach it which involves notifying the Human Right Commision of Nigeria and The EU. This involves collective voice and evidence.

We need to notify the Nigerian people and the EU body of the present face of Polish Consulate in Nigeria. If we don't do anything now. its not gonna get better. instead they will continue to exploit and defraud the nation.

I have been given clear procedure to table the complaint. namely to write a comprehensive report. attach evidences or ask others to send in scanned copies of evidences.

that way it won't be looked upon as individual grievance.

I will need your joint support. kindly scan as many of those rejection letters as you have ( I know that most of us applied and appeal as many times as 4 because we have already paid tuitions and several other necessary fees). we need scanned copies of those rejections that kept saying.

1. there. is a reasonable doubt you will leave Poland before your visa expires
2. that your purpose for going to Poland is not justified.
(paraphrased).

kindly send me a copy on email or correspond with me so I can tell you what the steps are and how you can send your own report within the next few days to the appropriate bodies. .

you are free to ask questions by email or here.

my email: chidesbros@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Resident Commissioner, Wife, Children Killed In “strange” Fire / Graphic Pics: One Shot Dead This Morning During Ekiti Sage. / Checkout This Cooperate Business Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.