Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller (666 Views)

Dion Osagie Gives N10,000 To Pure Water Seller Who Makes $2 (Video) / Tiger-nut Seller In Suit At Abuja Market (Photo) / The Biggest 419 Job Ever ($242m) - The Mother Of All Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller by PreciousGem(f): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please beware of some people selling data as they would make u pay for service without receiving any. Example is this number 0810 919 2708 he do place his ads here in Nairaland and I choose to patronize him. He said he sells 1gb for 800, 2gb for 1500, 5gb for 3000 which would last for four month. when you pay for 1 or 2gb he would not send you your data and when you call he would say they are not available you should try and add something more for 5gb. this guy did it to me and all the customers I directed to him. he did not return their money nor send their data nor even call. he does not even pick call after you have sent airtime to him.

please buy from reliable dealers or direct from network to avoid been scam.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
For 4 months?
Babe na you greedy pass the guy!
If it's too good to be through, thenhat's exactly what it is, SCAM. I use ayexcel. And he delivers.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller by PreciousGem(f): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
For 4 months?
Babe na you greedy pass the guy!
If it's too good to be through, thenhat's exactly what it is, SCAM. I use ayexcel. And he delivers.

4month for 5gb I never brought for 4 month I only wanted 2gb for a month. it is when you didn't receive your 2gb after making payment that he would tell you that the 5gb he is asking you to add money for is for 4 month. why would I add for something I did not received in d first place
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
PreciousGem:

4month for 5gb I never brought for 4 month I only wanted 2gb for a month. it is when you didn't receive your 2gb after making payment that he would tell you that the 5gb he is asking you to add money for is for 4 month. why would I add for something I did not received in d first place

The guy is actually a theif, his intention is to rip you off! Well, the awareness is already put there . Sorry for your loss.But please there are other honest sellers, like I said, use Ayexcel.Hl.He delivers.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller by PreciousGem(f): 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

The guy is actually a theif, his intention is to rip you off! Well, the awareness is already put there . Sorry for your loss.But please there are other honest sellers, like I said, use Ayexcel.Hl.He delivers.

thanks I will take note of it - does he have a number or is through net I can reach him
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of Scam (419) Data Seller by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
PreciousGem:

thanks I will take note of it - does he have a number or is through net I can reach him

Just type his name in your search engine, you will see his details.

(1) (Reply)

Oba Akiolu: Why We Laughed, Clapped – Igbo Lawyer / Photo : Is This Not Funny? / Prayers Of The Wise And Foolish Single Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.