Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter (24697 Views)

5 Men Gang Rape 8year Old Girl In Owerri(pictures) / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by dre11(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2015
MADAM Bola (surname withheld) moved into a new accommodation at Sakapena, Idi-Arere area of Ibadan, Oyo State about seven months ago but she never envisaged her recent discovery that her eight-year-old daughter (names withheld) could have been having sexual intercourse. And no other person was accused of involvement than her landlord, Mr Aderemi Babatunde a.k.a Baba Sango, a Sango worshipper.

The landlord, who was initially arrested by detectives from Mapo police station, was transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation, Iyaganku, Ibadan where he was interrogated by detectives to ascertain his culpability on the allegation against him or otherwise.

Information gathered by Crime Reports revealed that Madam Bola reported at Mapo police station on February 17, 2015 that she left her daughter with a neighbour along the street where she lived while she went to purchase some items.

To her surprise, on her return, she met her daughter at home. In response to her question on why she left the place she was asked to stay, the young girl told her mother that it was Baba Sango who called her to his shrine, pulled off her pants and inserted his finger into her private part. Not yet done, the girl further alleged that the man removed his trousers and put his manhood in her private part.

She stated further that Baba Sango used a black and white handkerchief to wipe her private part and gave the handkerchief to one man she simply called Baba Fila, who used to sell men’s cap. She disclosed that it was not the first time Baba Sango had had carnal knowledge of her, as the action had been going on for some months.

Medical examination conducted at State Hospital, Adeoyo revealed that the girl had a bruised vagina wall with her hymen broken.

But Baba Sango denied the allegation, saying the girl was too young for him to have had sex with her. He also said he had two wives and had no reason to seek pleasure from a girl whose age mates are his own children.

“I am popularly known as Baba Sango because I am a Sango worshipper. I live at Sakapena, Idi Arere in a house that belonged to my grandfather but which I inherited from my father. I have two wives and children from both. I do divination for people and attend to their problems.

“On Tuesday, February 17, 2015, I was at home when my tenant brought policemen and I was taken to Mapo police station. It was there I heard that my tenant reported that her daughter woke her up in the early hours of the day and told her that I had been having carnal knowledge of her since 2014.

“I wondered how an eight-year-old girl would say I was doing such a thing with her and no one would have noticed us and be a witness. I never did anything to the girl; her mother was my tenant,” Baba Sango said.

He went further: “In the early hours of that Tuesday, we just heard the woman beating her daughter. She collided with the door of my wife’s room, which made us wake up with a start. My wife came out to see what was happening, followed by me. When I saw that the beating was meaningless, I went back into the room, and my wife followed me shortly after. That was all I knew until I saw police in the afternoon.”

Crime Reports pointed at the victim’s consistent statement on the issue and the fact that medical report indicated that the little girl’s hymen had been broken, but Baba Sango replied that he was surprised at the tackles given him by the girl. “Whatever is hidden to man is exposed before God. Nobody can say exactly how this thing happened. I have never touched the girl. Even I had never sent her on an errands, since I have my own children. The mother just moved into my house on August 20, 2014.

“The girl confronted me with the allegation but I didn’t do anything with her. I am ready to swear over this issue,” he replied.

On the suspicion that the suspect intended to use the girl for a charm by sleeping with her, Baba Sango continued to deny the allegation, saying it was ridiculous that people would think that he was sleeping with such a young girl. Reminded that there had been similar cases in the past involving younger girls, Baba Sango insisted: “I did not do anything with this girl.”

Crime Reports learnt that the suspect had been arraigned in court and had been remanded in prison custody until the next adjournment date.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime-2/item/31972-baba-put-his-finger-in-my-private-part-then-used-his-manhood-8-yr-old-accuses-landlord

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by kestolove95(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dix. Yoruba people self...dem knw dey put dem prick one place?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
See as tribal mark dey him face like the whiskers of a rat.

25 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Chillext(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Conj1 na baskard

1 Like

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2015
angry

ALL THIS USELESS NIGERIAN MEN DON START AGAIN!
ASHAWO NO DO UNA??
MAKE UNA STOP TO DEY FUCCCK OUR PIKIN NA!!!
THIS RAPE AND CHILD MOLESTATION IS GET TING OUT OF HAND.

MAY GODS OF THUNDER VISIT THIS SANGO WORSHIPPER.

FOR RAPISTS AND CRADLE ROBBERS HERE ON NLDER, OFFCOURSE, THEY ARE IN BOUNTIFUL HERE, MAY YOU NEVER KNOW PEACE IN THIS LIFE OR IN THE AFTER.

SEE AS UNA DEY DESTROY OUR LITTLE GIRLS IN THIS ALREADY DECAYED SOCIETY! !!

*sad*

Lalasticlala, Oya! EXPOSE THEM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Missmossy(f): 8:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Chai! Not again angry

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Islie: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2015
To her surprise, on her return, she met her daughter at home. In response to her question on why she left the place she was asked to stay, the young girl told her mother that it was Baba Sango who called her to his shrine, pulled off her pants and inserted his finger into her private part. Not yet done, the girl further alleged that the man removed his trousers and put his manhood in her private part.

This is so sad that a man who could be the grandfather of this girl at most could carry such a premeditated crime with her such as how graphical as the girl describe it......

He is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by LMAyedun(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Ibadan again..?

8 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by RAO1(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Lemme go 4 firsthand info.... idi - arere ya!

1 Like

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by AmakaDNB(f): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Nauseous
Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by holatin(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2015
in this world that pussy. is lesser than pure water.
you go rape small pikin

Abeg remove his two ball and set him free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2015
We need a law that will ensure the continous monitoring of pedophiles in this country....and will ensure stiffer penalties for them

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Mogidi: 8:36am On Mar 16, 2015
Sad man

1 Like

Islam undecided!

1 Like

The height of Konji in a world where kongo is a Gifen good.... #smh in disgust

1 Like

kestolove95:

Dix bigot self....don't you know that pedophilia is EVERYBODY'S problem...and that it happens everywhere....including in your hometown.

Let us not make this a tribal joke. Talk to your representative at the National Assembly....to pass stiffer laws against such activities. And talk to your children about such things....so that they will be armed with the info needed to protect themselves.

This is not a joke.....or an occasion for bigotry. Together....we can make Nigeria safer for our children.

Modified: FIVE STEPS TO STOP CHILD ABUSE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Daresh(f): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:

Please don't make it tribal, paedophiles come in all tribes and races. PS I'm not Yoruba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by holatin(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
LMAyedun:
Ibadan again..?
do you know tribalism kill faster than STD

8 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by lonelydora: 8:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Chisos! Yoruba people and rape are just like Indians and rape. Their numerous wives dont do them again? Paedophiles and Rapists everywhere in the West.

10 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Do this to someone close to me and I'll kill you. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by holatin(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
kestolove95:
and some people go still like this trash you just wrote.

Seun I think the rule against tribalist comment isnt effective.

people like this deserve like two week ban

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by cescky(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
nairaland and its constant negative news....sigh

you dr dre u no de tire?

hope all this news doesnt excite you
Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by BashMe1(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Na Jonathan trained loyalist... ur tym isalmost up Mr. President

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Situation001(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Islam undecided!
illiteracy is a disease..

how I wish you can read..

I SMH for your parents embarassed embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by justi4jesu(f): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2015
Such news are irrelevant if they keep covering these rapists faces, how do one identify them sef. Rubbish angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by xynerise: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2015
What is wrong with these old men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by keacy(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2015
That is so spiritual.....,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Landlord Rape 8year Old Tenant daughter by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2015
BashMe1:
Na Jonathan trained loyalist... ur tym isalmost up Mr. President

Grow up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary / Emmanuel Oyinbo Missing After Visiting Sip Night Club In Lagos State (photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Enugu Communities, Three Residents Killed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.