Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Do My International Passport At Ikeja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Will It Cost Me To Do My International Passport At Ikeja (968 Views)

Photos From Motor Accident At Ikeja Along, Lagos / Fatal Accident This Morning At Ikeja, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Do My International Passport At Ikeja by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
please what is the current price to do my international passport in ikeja opposite shoprite. i want to do it as fast as possible but i dont know the price range. thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Do My International Passport At Ikeja by blackjack21(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2015
Go to the Nigerian immigration website, and register. I don't think it more than 20k.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Do My International Passport At Ikeja by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2015
Thank you but I can't visit thier website becos the information on the site is always wrong and lower than the normal price.. I need somebody that has done it recently to tell me how much he did it
blackjack21:
Go to the Nigerian immigration website, and register. I don't think it more than 20k.
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Do My International Passport At Ikeja by blackjack21(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Marsatto:
Thank you but I can't visit thier website becos the information on the site is always wrong and lower than the normal price.. I need somebody that has done it recently to tell me how much he did it
[b]yes, I understand. The Nigerian factor.[/b

20:48:03
Sun, Mar 15, 2015
]

(1) (Reply)

Five Errors To Avoid When Booking Flight / PICS Of Baby Who Survived Train Accident That Killed Over 50 People In Cameroon / GRE Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.