Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Foreigners Recruiting Fighters For Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Foreigners Recruiting Fighters For Boko Haram (555 Views)

'Yahoo Boys' In Togo Targeting Nigerian Politicians To Scam Foreigners. Photos / Why Military Can’t Swap Boko Haram Fighters For Chibokgirls Now – Defence Chief / We Robbed Banks To Raise Money For Boko Haram –suspect (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreigners Recruiting Fighters For Boko Haram by Tennyrank(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
We are getting reports of foreigners recruiting unsuspecting people to join Boko Haram to fight the military in Nigeria, who are enemies of Islam. Two of my friends have been receiving messages on Facebook on the need for Muslim brothers across the world to join forces with Boko Haram in fighting the military. One of such message is from a Russian who is currently schooling at Nosiri Khuvsta in Tajikistan.
It is a common knowledge that Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) formerly known as Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) employs strategy of recruiting members from across the globe to fight for ISIL. Of recent we have observed movement from US UK France to join the fighters.
It is worthy of note that my friends that received the messages also heard from the guys that they will be coming to Nigeria soon. This is coming on the heels of Boko Haram pledging alliance to ISIL and d later acknowledging same.
I call on all well meaning nairalanders who might have received similar messages to give details so that we can inform our security agencies. We will not allow Nigeria to be war ground. This is against the background that if such foreign recruits start their devilish stuffs, western interest could come bombing every where. Let us stop the 2015 breakage insinuation. Please post your experience.

Mod for the good of naija I will appeal u move it to fp to allow wide contributions.
Re: Foreigners Recruiting Fighters For Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Say no to violence and yes to christainity cool
Re: Foreigners Recruiting Fighters For Boko Haram by Vision4God: 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
God pls take control and destroy d enemies of ds nation

(1) (Reply)

Fighting(unfinished) / Family Arrested In Takedown Of Central Coast Drug Trafficking Ring / The Three Kidnapped Kids Have Been Found. Thank GOD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.