Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,090 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (695691 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
av u seen the trailer of deadpool so fucking funny
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Shittaakeem:

av u seen the trailer of deadpool so fucking funny

Yeah... cheesy its goood...bt sadly its nt part of d MCU fam....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin hi guys....I just spent the last hour watching different Death battles.......N I had d idea d@ we shuld talk abt d different death battle possibilites within d MCU (comic, Tv series N movies).... For example who wuld win a death battle between.......
1. Hulk vs Spiderman... grin
2. Scarlet witch vs Jane ( x-men)....
3. Professor X vs Doctor Strange......
4. Iron Man vs Black Panther.....
5.War machine vs Medusa......
6. Black bolt vs Magneto......
7. Daredevil vs Captian America....
8. Hawkeye vs Gamora.......
9. Groot N rocket vs the thing N human.
Touch
10. Antman vs Thanos......( I knw its so unfair).......

If possible fam.....let's talk on these few xamples and yur many more match ups...... #PEACE.....
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrDojo:
grin hi guys....I just spent the last hour watching different Death battles.......N I had d idea d@ we shuld talk abt d different death battle possibilites within d MCU (comic, Tv series N movies).... For example who wuld win a death battle between.......
1. Hulk vs Spiderman... grin
2. Scarlet witch vs Jane ( x-men)....
3. Professor X vs Doctor Strange......
4. Iron Man vs Black Panther.....
7. Daredevil vs Captian America....
8. Hawkeye vs Gamora.......
9. Groot N rocket vs the thing N human.
Touch
10. Antman vs Thanos......( I knw its so unfair).......

If possible fam.....let's talk on these few xamples and yur many more match ups...... #PEACE.....

1. Hulk. Spiderman's got nothing that can hurt the Hulk

2. This is interesting. The comic version of Scarlet Witch would have lost but the MCU version of Wanda has got Mental Manipulation powers, just like Jean Grey. So they've both got that as well as Telekinesis. Wanda's Reality Warping powers should give her an edge unless the Phoenix Force comes into play. To summarize i really don't know who would win this one.

3. Another close one but Dr Strange for me. He's resistant to Psychic Manipulation which is Xavier's primary card. The other ace up X's sleeve, his Time Control ability, is countered by Dr Strange's own Time Stone. Add the Crimson Bands and the Agamotto arsenal, no way Xaviet survives since he's fully vulnerable to magic.

4. Very close. BP is like the Batman of the Aengers;has a contingency plan to take out every other hero and Iron Man has his weaknesses. It might come down to Repulsor Blasts vs Vibranium and a battle of wits. Really close but Iron Man should win, especially if he's using Bleeding Edge armour and is in Invincible Iron Man mode. Don't know what BP can do to counter that.

5. Medusa. The Hair will strip that armour off Rhodes then she'll beat the living crap out of him. Easy

6. Black Bolt, i think. Someone back me up.

7. Cap. Easy

8.Gamora. Too easy

9. The Thing and Human Torch. Trees hate fire and The Thing will do the heavy lifting. Also Thing's invulnerable to Rocket's gun so smash dunk

10.You're right, this is not fair

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
moneyallowed:

1. Hulk. Spiderman's got nothing that can hurt the Hulk

2. This is interesting. The comic version of Scarlet Witch would have lost but the MCU version of Wanda has got Mental Manipulation powers, just like Jean Grey. So they've both got that as well as Telekinesis. Wanda's Reality Warping powers should give her an edge unless the Phoenix Force comes into play. To summarize i really don't know who would win this one.

3. Another close one but Dr Strange for me. He's resistant to Psychic Manipulation which is Xavier's primary card. The other ace up X's sleeve, his Time Control ability, is countered by Dr Strange's own Time Stone. Add the Crimson Bands and the Agamotto arsenal, no way Xaviet survives since he's fully vulnerable to magic.

4. Very close. BP is like the Batman of the Aengers;has a contingency plan to take out every other hero and Iron Man has his weaknesses. It might come down to Repulsor Blasts vs Vibranium and a battle of wits. Really close but Iron Man should win, especially if he's using Bleeding Edge armour and is in Invincible Iron Man mode. Don't know what BP can do to counter that.

5. Medusa. The Hair will strip that armour off Rhodes then she'll beat the living crap out of him. Easy

6. Black Bolt, i think. Someone back me up.

7. Cap. Easy

8.Gamora. Too easy

9. The Thing and Human Torch. Trees hate fire and The Thing will do the heavy lifting. Also Thing's invulnerable to Rocket's gun so smash dunk

10.You're right, this is not fair

cheesy cheesy......Magneto vs black bolt will be really interesting bt yep Black bolt will win ( easily if Magneto makes him angry early)..... I actually tin BP will take out iron man......becuz d@ guy is prepared for anything possible....tho wit d point u made I dnt knw hw he will take out iron man........

Which type of match ups will u like to see..?!
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
MrDojo:

cheesy cheesy......Magneto vs black bolt will be really interesting bt yep Black bolt will win ( easily if Magneto makes him angry early)..... I actually tin BP will take out iron man......becuz d@ guy is prepared for anything possible....tho wit d point u made I dnt knw hw he will take out iron man........

Which type of match ups will u like to see..?!
You're right, BP has a chance against Iron Man. That's one i'm dying to see
The match ups i'd like...

1. Ghost Rider vs Blade( this can be an episode of Supernatural)

2. Daredevil vs Punisher( if this fight isn't in DD 2 i'll go out & burn something)

3. Wolverine vs Hulk( the main reason i want x-men in mcu)

4. Dr Doom vs Magneto(who's the biggest big bad?)

5. Captain Marvel vs Thor(the fight ends when Thor pulls shirt to reveal his abs. Tall, fair & absome, check)

6. Abomination vs The Thing( they're both ugly af so...)

7. Spiderman vs Ant-Man(bug nation)

8. Bullseye vs Hawkeye
("...if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out..."
9. Iron Man vs Human Torch(the only two arrogant douchebags that fly around the world have to jam at some point in the sky)

10. Nova vs Silver Surfer (battle in space)

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
moneyallowed:

You're right, BP has a chance against Iron Man. That's one i'm dying to see
The match ups i'd like...

1. Ghost Rider vs Blade( this can be an episode of Supernatural)

2. Daredevil vs Punisher( if this fight isn't in DD 2 i'll go out & burn something)

3. Wolverine vs Hulk( the main reason i want x-men in mcu)

4. Dr Doom vs Magneto(who's the biggest big bad?)

5. Captain Marvel vs Thor(the fight ends when Thor pulls shirt to reveal his abs. Tall, fair & absome, check)

6. Abomination vs The Thing( they're both ugly af so...)

7. Spiderman vs Ant-Man(bug nation)

8. Bullseye vs Hawkeye
("...if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out..."
9. Iron Man vs Human Torch(the only two arrogant douchebags that fly around the world have to jam at some point in the sky)

10. Nova vs Silver Surfer (battle in space)

ROTFL.... cheesy
1. GR shuld win this match up.......blade is cool N tough ( very tough) bt GR is skeleton d@ is on Fire.....u don't kill an undead guy....

2. Punisher to win this......Frank castle is Bastard who will do anytin to Win.....who knw he culd kidnap froggy put a bomb in him and wait 4 DD to come rescue him N Kaaaaamboooom...tiny pieces of DD is served.

3. Ma favourite avenger has to win grin.....bt serzly d hulk will win this bt wolverine is f**kin tough to beat.....w@ makes dis d more interestin is d@ they f**kin hate each oda....

4. Magneto wins dis.......simply becuz Dr doom wears a metal armor..... I tink d@'s enuf said...

5. LMAO...hehehehehe d mental image is just to funny.....

6. Battle of d uglies....I dnt tink anybody will really care who wins tho......bt I tink Abormination will take this.....

7. Spidy to win dis easy......xcept Ant-man finds a way to go into goliat man mode....

8. Hmmmmmmmm........wonder who will win dis 1.......

9. LOOOL..... This has comedy written all over it......there is no way dis is goin to be a fair fight.......I xpect Iron man to win tho....bt xpect great Banter frm both sides.....

10. Sori Nova....SS is yur daddy.....

Nice match ups..

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2015
MrDojo:
1. Hulk vs Spiderman... grin Answer: SERIOUSLY, YOU ACTUALLY BROUGHT THIS MATCH-UP? SPIDEY MAY HAVE A CHANCE BUT HULK WILL SMASH HIM.
2. Scarlet witch vs Jane ( x-men).... JEAN WILL WIN THIS, DON'T CARE THE STUPID CHEATS MCU GAVE SCARLET WITCH
3. Professor X vs Doctor Strange...... HMNN DON'T KNOW
4. Iron Man vs Black Panther..... I WILL ROOT FOR BP HERE EVEN THOUGH HE IS AT DISADVANTAGE.
7. Daredevil vs Captian America.... CAPTAIN MIGHT WIN THIS, BUT IT WILL BE TIGHT.
8. Hawkeye vs Gamora....... ANOTHER NULL CONTEST, GAMORA WILL WIN UNLESS HAWKEYE DRASTICALLY INCREASE HIS COMBAT SKILLS
9. Groot N rocket vs the thing N human Touch... THIS IS AN UNFAIR MATCH-UP, WE ALL KNOW THE WINNERS.
10. Antman vs Thanos......( I knw its so unfair)....... THIS IS AN INSULT TO THANOS.

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by rapmike(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
My Match ups:
1. Aqua-man Vs the Human Torch.
2. Iron man Vs Ant-man
3. Spiderman vs Nightcrawler( X-men)
4. Black Widow vs Gamora Vs Mystique
5. Professor X and Magneto Vs Ultron and Loki
6.Thanos vs Apocalypse
7.Storm vs Thor
8. Avengers vs the Sinster Six ( Electro, Dr Octopus, Chameleon, Rhino, Scorpion and whoever is the last one)
9. Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey vs Mesmero( Apocalyspe mental manipulation minion) and Sue ( Fantastic Four)
What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
rapmike:
My Match ups:
2. Iron man Vs Ant-man
6.Thanos vs Apocalypse
7.Storm vs Thor
8. Avengers vs the Sinster Six ( Electro, Dr Octopus, Chameleon, Rhino, Scorpion and whoever is the last one)
9. Scarlet Witch and Jean Grey vs Mesmero( Apocalyspe mental manipulation minion) and Sue ( Fantastic Four)
What do you think?
1. Haha nice one. Aquaman has got this covered. Even firemen can get drowned
2. Iron Man, i think
3. Spiderman. Nightcrawler is predictable
4. Dunno who'll win but Black Widow gets dead in like 30 sec
5. Magneto'll use Ultron like a puppet master but Loki can hold his own against both Xavier and M. Loki
6. Thanos
7. Thor
8. Avengers. Ordinary Spiderman has beaten the Sinister Six on his own so
9. Wanda and Grey

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
moneyallowed:

2. Iron Man, i think
5. Magneto'll use Ultron like a puppet master but Loki can hold his own against both Xavier and M. Loki
6. Thanos
7. Thor
9. Wanda and Grey
I would have agreed with you but I do not think mystique would knock out black widow. They are both good with their fists and melee weapons. Mystiques only other powers is that of changing. I do not think that would help here. Unless she changes into someone and she gets the person's powers too.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
rapmike:
My Match ups:
2. Iron man Vs Ant-man
6.Thanos vs Apocalypse
7.Storm vs Thor
What do you think?

Nice 1 bro.....

1. Aquaman (DC-character....) He will destroy d human touch really really bad........As in it will be too bad..

2. Iron man should win normally.....xcpet Tony is off his A-game N allows Ant-man to sneek inside his Amour...den Ant-man myt win..

3.Spiderman spiderman friendly neighbourhood spiderman....watch out here comes d spiderman.....

4.I tink gamora will win this....tho its nt d@ predictable....cuz any1 of em can win jst depends on where N hw dey fight.....

5.Ultron and loki........ultron will definitely get taken out.....bt Loki will handle prof X n magneto...who knw he culd make dem kill each oda..

6.Thanos...shuld win bt funny enuf Apoca.....Is also insanely strong...I tink I've read somewhere d@ apoca made thanos one of his horsemen....let's leave dis 1 open...

7.Thor..!!! Thor..!! Thor..!

8. D hulk vs all of em is goin to end bad.....talkless of wen d entire crew is involved........

9. Wanda N jean..
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2015
moneyallowed:

2. Iron Man, i think
6. Thanos
7. Thor
9. Wanda and Grey
If its the nightcrawler from X2 spidy go die quick.
Spider sense can only do so much.

Anybody seen the honest trailers for AoU ?
You should if you haven't seen it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
SIRcumalot:

If its the nightcrawler from X2 spidy go die quick.
Spider sense can only do so much.

Anybody seen the honest trailers for AoU ?
You should if you haven't seen it.
Screen Junkies went hard on them, but they made sense though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDJAKvcZ9o

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Agent of shield's is going to be great this season

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Agent of shield's is going to be great this season

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2015
New Marvel Series ordered at ABC
A Single camera sitcom about people who clean up after superheroes comes from “Daily Show” alum Ben
Karlin Marvel and ABC are getting into the comedy game. The broadcast network has given a put-
pilot commitment to “Damage Control,” a half hour, single camera comedy that follows the overworked, underpaid, clean up crew of the Marvel Universe.Specializing in dealing with the
aftermath of the unique fallout from super hero conflicts, they’re the ones who are in charge of returning lost ray guns to their rightful owners, help to reschedule a wedding venue after it has been vaporized in a super hero battle,
or even track down a missing prize
African parrot that’s been turned to
stone or goo.
“Damage Control,” based on the comic book series of the same name..."
Source-thewrap.com

This sounds like a great idea, like the Marvel One-Shots dealing with the aftermath of all the destruction in the MCU
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Another JJ teaser. They should just release the full trailer already!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRSl4-6nQBU&app=desktop&persist_app=1&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

That booty sha...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JasonWattz(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2015
How bout favorite MCU scene?... Mine, Thanos-Ronan Conversation...."The only matter i do NOT take seriously BOY!... is you..." Damn that was so hair raising for me. And Cap vs Winter Soldier Fight down town. That Knee to the Throat blow... Dammit. Share Yours Guys nd Ladies..

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
My favourite is also from Gotg...the opening scene where we see Starlord wandering through the ruins then he brings out his Walkman and starts dancing..beautiful. And the scene in Iron Man where Tony tests the suit for the 1st time in his garage, his inexerience is delicious. And the Avengers Shawarma scenegrin

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Another one has dropped. Guess we're getting the full trailer soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8pBxlii0Pc&persist_app=1&app=desktop&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Marvel Phase 3 news!

http://marvel.com/news/movies/25244/marvel_studios_phase_3_update?linkId=17794777
For those that can't be bothered, Marvel has announced a major change. We were previously gonna get Black Panther and Captain Marvel in between the two Infinity War movies. Well Captain Marvel has een pushed back to 2019 and Black Panther has been moved forward....and we're gonna get an Ant-Man sequel! Here's the new schedule
"Black Panther" - February 16th 2018
."Ant-Man and the Wasp" - July 6th 2018
"Captain Marvel" - March 8th 2019
"First Untitled Marvel Film" - May 1st 2020
"Second Untitled Marvel Film" - July 10th 2020
"Third Untitled Marvel Film" - November 6th 2020
The Infinity War movies are still slated for May 2018 and May 2019

Well I haven't watched Ant-Man yet so I don't know if it's good news or not but I guess it is. The Wasp will definitely play a huge role just like the comics. Sad about Captain Marvel but not too bothered. Great news for Black Panther tho.
The best part is we now have confirmation of Phase Four with 3 new movies in Phase 3. Any ideas on what movies we'd like to see in Phase Four and beyond? Maybe FF?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Like seriously?! Enough with the delay already, I knew Ant-Man would get a sequel, the set-up for Wasp was too great to ignore. And since they've now postponed Captain Marvel, at least we will now get another female superhero on the big screen. I'm surprised they haven't tried to bring in She-Hulk into MCU.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 2:01am On Oct 10, 2015
cao:
Like seriously?! Enough with the delay already, I knew Ant-Man would get a sequel, the set-up for Wasp was too great to ignore. And since they've now postponed Captain Marvel, at least we will now get another female superhero on the big screen. I'm surprised they haven't tried to bring in She-Hulk into MCU.
She hulk bawo ?
Still think marvel should've giving us a black widow movie I would watch that before this wasp movie
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
SIRcumalot:

She hulk bawo ?
Still think marvel should've giving us a black widow movie I would watch that before this wasp movie
I really wanted that Black Widow movie, but they killed it. It's like they're afraid to just do a female led superhero movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
DD season 2 trailer!! Punisher on point and the only word he says is the only thing i wanna hear..."Beg". So hyped!
I'll post a youtube link when it comes up

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1220096868006883&id=217181691631744&_rdr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK0drFF1Kr0&persist_app=1&app=desktop&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2015
moneyallowed:
DD season 2 trailer!! Punisher on point and the only word he says is the only thing i wanna hear..."Beg". So hyped!
I'll post a youtube link when it comes up

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1220096868006883&id=217181691631744&_rdr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK0drFF1Kr0&persist_app=1&app=desktop&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
**screams**

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Marvel and Fox are teaming up on two Tv shows no one really cares about, Legion and Hellfire Club. Legion is the demented son of Prof X. They don't call him legion for nothing, guy has got multiple personalities, all powerful enough to rule the world, only problem is he's mad. Hellfire Club; those assholes in X-men: First Class- Shaw, Emma Frost, Azazel etc who, also want to rule the world hehe. But who cares right all the people want is F4, Kang, Silver Surfer, Doom, Korvac, Skrulls, we want them back at Marvel, like Spidey, give the people what they want na! Well at least we know what to pray for at Shiloh '15. Fada lawd...

Now for the big one...
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/mark-ruffalo-thor-ragnarok-hulk-1201619246/

This has been rumoured for some time but if variety is reporting then it's almost official. But what will the Hulk be doing in Thor: Ragnorok? And how on earth are they gonna get him to space? Well I'm just glad that Thor and Hulk will be fighting together, just like old times. If things are so bad on Asgard that Thor needs Hulk's help then this may be the best Thor movie yet. Just don't bring Jane Foster into this Marvel, please! No Jane, no naked Scandinavian professor, no interns and no physics! Just good ol' fashioned Thor in Asgard/Space thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
The one you've been waiting for! No not Civil War dammit, JJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7NMA6lC-Ag&feature=youtu.be

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.