Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692848 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Calling all fans of the Vampire Diaries. Lets talk about it here as the show goes on.

Your favorite character, scenes, etc

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:44am On Apr 02, 2013
I'm against bestiality undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:49am On Apr 02, 2013
Ok dude, i said fans of the Vampire Diaries.

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 02, 2013
rokiatu: Ok dude, i said fans of the Vampire Diaries.
where there are fans ,there are always haters
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by possibilita(m): 4:50am On Apr 02, 2013
undecidedjust passing

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 5:00am On Apr 02, 2013
I luv d film,only season1 i watch due 2 alaba handwrk,learnt it has reach season3
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 02, 2013
Adufaye: I luv d film,only season1 i watch due 2 alaba handwrk,learnt it has reach season3

Hmmm season four hunni. Do you have computer at home? You have missed ooo
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 02, 2013
@Adufaye watch the whole season 3 and almost all of season 4 here. Good luck though. The site work fine but as you know the Vampire Diaries is very very long. I only watch season 1 on there and I got the rest on DVD

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_vampire_diaries/
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 7:33am On Apr 02, 2013
rokiatu: @Adufaye watch the whole season 3 and almost all of season 4 here. Good luck though. The site work fine but as you know the Vampire Diaries is very very long. I only watch season 1 on there and I got the rest on DVD

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_vampire_diaries/
tankz darlin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2013
OMG! I looooooove Damon Salvatore, how can 1 guy be so sexy, funny, lovable arrrrggggh. I think his romance wit Elena is d best ( b4 she became a vampire tho), followed by Klaus and caroline's love ( klaroline) :* :* :* :*

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 03, 2013
MariamUT: OMG! I looooooove Damon Salvatore, how can 1 guy be so sexy, funny, lovable arrrrggggh. I think his romance wit Elena is d best ( b4 she became a vampire tho), followed by Klaus and caroline's love ( klaroline) :* :* :* :*

I love Damon but Stelena all the wwayyy. Stefan love for her is just so pure strong and unconditional. I ship stelena. cool cool cool cool

Adufaye: tankz darlin

Your welcome luv.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 03, 2013
@Mariamu, look how yummy our hubby look. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2013
But God I love Stefan. kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 6:21am On Apr 03, 2013
i luv elena,dsame way i luv u rokiatu

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2013
Adufaye: i luv elena,dsame way i luv u rokiatu

Ok we can make our very own Adukiatu team. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2013
rokiatu:

Ok we can make our very own Adukiatu team. cheesy wink
God...lol u got d name perfectly.....wen is d match kickin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MariamUT(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Geeez dis guy is soooo cute n sexy! Damon all d way baby. I liked stefan in season1 but wen he turned off his humanity in season 3 he was verrrrrrry annoyin gosh! I just luv damon, he knows how 2 love cheesy
rokiatu: @Mariamu, look how yummy our hubby look. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adufaye(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2013
mariam bcus u hv'nt seen me or taste me,u wuldnt lyk 2 compair him wt me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
MariamUT: Geeez dis guy is soooo cute n sexy! Damon all d way baby. I liked stefan in season1 but wen he turned off his humanity in season 3 he was verrrrrrry annoyin gosh! I just luv damon, he knows how 2 love cheesy

Faint faint faint again ooooooooooooooooowwww I need water.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
MariamUT: Geeez dis guy is soooo cute n sexy! Damon all d way baby. I liked stefan in season1 but wen he turned off his humanity in season 3 he was verrrrrrry annoyin gosh! I just luv damon, he knows how 2 love cheesy

I actually liked Stefan in season 3 the most. The ripper. Stefan is my absolute favorite character.

His character remind me of somebody minus the Vampirism .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
My three favorite characters. kiss kiss kiss kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
Damon absolutely has the best lines in the Vampire diaries

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Codedrock(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
So has anybody watch the season 4? I cant wait till all this naija pirators pirate am cos them don dey do am
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hhahahahah I know this may sound crazy but I got both my man and my brother in law hooked.

They literally know most of Damon quotes of head. The guy is really entertaining. grin grin

OK let me start posting some of my favourites this may be 100 quotes or more cuz I luv every word that come out of Damon mouth.

From season 1 In no particular order

1 Damon: "I do believe in killing the messager. Know why? It sends a message."

2 Damon: "Stefan is different. He wants to be human. He wants to feel every episode of How I Met Your Mother".

3 Damon: "Stefan likes puppy blood... little Golden Retriever blood with floppy ears. That's his favorite".

4 Damon: "We have a problem, Stefan. And when I say problem, I mean global crisis".

5 Vicki: "I know you".
Damon: "Well, that's unfortunate".

6 Stefan: "Wherever you go, people die".
Damon: "That's a given"

7 Stefan: "Stay away from Elena".
Damon: "I take that as an invitation".

8 Damon: "Have I entered an alternate universe where Stefan is fun"?

9 Pearl: "It's time to rebuild".
Damon: "What are you crazy. That was 1864... wake up women, the world has moved on"!

11 Damon: "I'm getting really bored and impatient; and I don't do bored and impatient".

12 Damon: "The only one I can count on is... me".

13 Damon: "Stefan smiles. Alert the media"! (he pick on my Stefans a lot. grin grin grin)

14 Damon: "I was ambushed. I was shot. Now, I'm vengeful".

15 Damon: "We're a team. We could travel the world together. We could try out for The Amazing Race"!
Stefan: "That's funny".

16 Damon: "I don't side with anyone. You piss me off. I want you dead".

17 Damon: "You have to be invited in".
Logan: "I live alone".
Damon: "That sucks".

18 Stefan: "Anna took Elena".
Damon: "Yeah, I got that from your 600 voicemails".

19 Caroline "Cocky much"?
Damon: "Very much".

20 Damon: "What's so special about this Bella girl"? "Edward's so whipped"!

21 Damon: "It's cool not growing old". "I like being the eternal stud".

22 Alaric: "She threatened to go on a killing spree".
Damon: "I take it that's not okay with you guys
"?

23 Stefan: "Thank you".
Damon: "No, Stefan, thank you". "You're back on Bambi blood, and I'm the big bad-ass brother again"." All is right in the world".

24 Damon: "I'm not a hero, Elena". "I don't do good". "It's not in me".

25 Damon: (introduction in season 1 to Stefan) "Hello brother". (You have to watch this scene to know how awesome it is.)

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
My favorite Damon Salvotore quotes from season 2

1 Damon [to Stefan]: "Are you worried that all the forest animals will band together and fight back? After all, they talk".

2 Damon: "You should be thankful she’s here. She’s keeping me from going for what I really want".

3 Damon: "So what's it going to be, huh"? "Fight to the death"?
Stefan: "I'm not going to fight you".
Damon: "Why"?! "I'd fight me".

4 [size=14pt]Bonnie: "When we're alone, I'm gonna take you out".
Damon: "You need to stop with the witch's brew". "You're starting to believe your own press".[/size] (LMFAO this quote is so funny. Damon is so witty)

5 Damon: "Don't get me wrong, Stefan. I don't mind being a bad guy. I'll make all the life and death desicions, while you're busy worrying about collateral damage". "I'll even let her hate me for it". "But at the end of the day, I'll be the one to keep her alive".

6 [size=8\15pt]Mason: "I've heard a lot of great things about you".
Damon: "Really"? "That's weird because I'm a d**k".
[/size]

7 Elena: "You touch her and I swear I'll never speak to you again".
Damon: "What makes you think that has any power over me"? "Cause I took an arrow in the back for you"? "You are severely overestimating yourself".

8 Damon: (To Mason Lockwood) "I look at you and I see myself". "A less dashing, less intelligent version".

9 Damon: "I tried to kill a werewolf, I failed". "Now I feel like I'm not living up to the version of my best self".

10 Damon: "I always pegged you for a lone wolf".
Mason: "I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were".

11[b] Stefan: "I had a chance to kill her and I hesitated".
Damon: "Well, that is the fork in the road between you and me, my friend. I don't hesitate".
[/b]

12 Damon [to Stefan]: "Better watch your back. Because I might need to get a hero hairdo of my own and steal your thunder".

13 Damon [on John]: "We're not that desperate, Stefan. The guy tried to barbecue me"!

14 Damon: "I'm steering clear of all women at the moment... trust me, it's in the best interests of women everywhere".

15 Damon: "Don't mistake the fact that we haven't set you on fire in your sleep for trust".

16 Rose: "I miss being human".
Damon: "Humanity's not all it's cracked up to be".

17 Damon: "Stefan is gone. And I don't mean geographically".

[size=15pt]18 Damon: "I bet I'm your every conversation"[/size]

18 Damon: "I kissed you. Thought you kissed me back. Doppelganger hijinks ensued. How do you think I`m doing?"

19 Damon: "Ooh, cover up Fabio". "You got a crazy ex on the loose". "Better watch out, it looks like Katherine’s trying to steal your guy".

20 Damon: "I’m better at the enigmatic one liners, Katherine".

21 Damon: "Even in his darkest place, my brother won't met me die. I figure I owe him the same in return".

[size=15pt]22 Damon: "That`s me. Your trusty bodyguard". "Calm in a crisis".
[/size]

23 Damon: "No, I’m not upset". "Upset is an emotion specific to those who care".

24 Damon: “If this Wolf Man thing is true, I’ve seen enough movies to know it’s not good. It means Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney and that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney, Jr. which means Bela Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed.”

25 Damon: "That's twice today you've stood in my way". "I wouldn't try a third".

25 Damon: "You expect me to believe that you’re here in Mystic Falls planting peace trees"?

26 Damon: "A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire, so don’t be his friend. Do you understand me?”

26 Damon: "Listen Matt, not a good time to play the hero".

[size=15pt]27 Damon: "Vampire Barbie asked me if she could handle it and I said, why not? Figured if she screwed up, he`d bite her, then I`ll be rid of two of my problems".[/size]

28 Damon: "Go home. There has been enough doom, gloom and personal growth for one night".

29 Damon" "My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me, I’m gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So, give us Caroline.”

30 Damon: "Yes Stefan, I`ve become you. How tragic for both of us".

[size=13pt]31 Damon: "You’re the unwanted house guest. Go feed yourself".[/size]

32 Damon "You’re lucky I just screwed up once today, or you`d be dead".

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Favorite quotes of Damon from season 3

1 Damon: "I am not Stefan. How about you stop trying to turn me into him"?

[size=16pt]2 Damon: "He threatened to out me. Don't get me started on the irony of that".
[/size]

3 Damon: "But remember back when you liked me, and we conspired to kill Mason Lockwood"?
Alaric: "Yeah. And"?
Damon: "I think he’s still a little pissed".

4[b] Stefan: "It’s precision born out of tragic boredom".
Damon: "All that effort wasted trying to tell you how boring you were and you finally agree with me"?
[/b]

5 Damon: "Don`t give me that no humanity crap. You can`t just flip your switch. Your switch is fried, Stefan, just like your brain".

6 Damon: "Your doctor vervained me and then she blood-jacked me."

7 Damon: "Elijah, my favorite Original, back from the dead. You clean up nice".

8 Damon:
Alaric: "Something's up with Elena. You know what it is"?
Damon: "I'm sure it starts with a Stef. And ends in an "an".

9 [size=16pt]Katherine: "I`m home-sick. What did I miss?" Damon:
Stefan's still Klaus' little prisoner and Elena still thinks she can save him and no one's thought about you since you left".[/size]

10 Damon: "What do I say? I’m a thrill seeker."

11 D[size=16pt]amon (reading Stefan’s journal): "’March 12th, 1922. I've blacked out days. I wake up in strangers’ blood, in places I don't recognize, with women I don't remember.' Damon: :I'm shocked! Stefan's not a virgin?"[/size]

12 Damon: (To Klaus) "You want a partner in crime. Forget Stefan. I’m so much more fun".

13 Damon: "Stefan has built himself a delusional wagon that he repeatedly fallen off of".

[size=16pt]14 Damon: "I like that confidence, Stefan. I don’t share it, but I like it".[/size]

15 Damon: "Well, you’re good Stefan again. You’re in control. Sorry, you might get the girl but you lose the edge".

[size=18pt]16 [to Bonnie and Jamie making out] "Sorry to spoil your seven minutes in heaven. We have a problem."
[/size]

17 Damon: "You know you were dreaming about me. Explains the drool".

18 Damon: "Here we are. Stefan`s second personality home".

19 Damon: "We need him to kill Klaus so I can de-rippefy Stefan before he destroys my house".

20 Damon: "Go ahead. Kick, yell, scream. I`m sure you`ve been planning your rant all day".

21 Damon: "When people see good they expect good. And I don't wanna live up to anyone's expectations".

6 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Damon best quotes season4 (We are only 18 episodes into it so season 4 is not over yet.)

But so far...

1 Damon: "Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you not being the dumbest brother on Earth"?

2 Damon: "Yoohoo. Anybody home? Big bad vampire out here".

3 Damon: "Seriously, stop looking at me like that, Liz. If I was going to kill ten people, I wouldn`t blow them up. I`d have a dinner party".

4 Damon: Elena: "My brother wants to kill me".
Damon: "Welcome to the club".

5 Klaus: "Your brother's lack of communication is infuriating".
Damon: "It's one of his trademarks. Like his brooding and his hair".

6 Damon: [to Jeremy]: "I'm updated our relationship status to: It's Complicated".

7 Damon: "Do I look like I know anything about tattoos? Look at my skin. It's flawless".

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
I am gonna do my three favorites Stefan, Damon, and Klaus.

I am gonna save my sweetheart Stefan for last, now... Klaus turn.

Klaus show up in season two so am starting from season two

1 Klaus: (To Damon) "I`ve heard about you. The crazy, impulsive vampire in love with his brother`s girl".

[size=15pt]2 Klaus: (to Damon)"I see they've opened the doors to the riffraff now".

3 Klaus: "Please, forgive the inclusion. My name is Klaus".
Werewolf: :You're the hybrid".
Klaus: "You've heard of me. Fantastic".

[size=17pt]4 Klaus: (To damon talking about Stefan and elena) "crazy or not that kind of love never dies"
[/size]

5 [size=17pt]Klaus (To Stefan) "Fascinating, I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood, is your love for this one girl"[/size]

6 Klaus: "We can sit and eat, or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours".

7 Klaus: "I love it when they run"

8 Klaus: "Ah, right. Crazy Stefan. How's that working out for you? Any friends left"?

9 Klaus: "You people seem to respond best to violence."

10 [size=18pt]Klaus: "Careful love, there`s only one Alpha here".[/size]

[size=13pt]11 Klaus: "Attention, seniors! You have officially been busted. Prank night is over".
[/size]

12 Klaus: "[size=22pt]Let bygones be bygones Resentment gets old".[/size]

His quotes from season 4 so far

Ok this one is not a quote, its almost like the whole scene. grin grin grin grin Klaus telling damon the truth, the only person to ever dare and get away with it. Bad meet bader. Klaus is a bad aszzz grin

1 [size=14pt]Klaus: "You disappoint me, Damon. You’re not trying very hard to get out of here. I expected more the daring escape artist, less the cell potato." Damon: "Well, I am compelled to kill Jeremy, so I figured it’s probably smarter to sit in here and chitchat with you than try to bust out of here like the Hulk."[/size]

[size=19pt]Klaus: "Still, must be hard trying to live up to Stefan. I remember when I compelled him to feed on Elena. He fought so hard he actually managed to resist. Now that’s love.[/size]"

2 Klaus: "Caroline, you're beautiful. But if you don't stop talking, I will kill you".

3 Klaus: "Let's all say a prayer for Finn, who slept in a box longer than he lives as a man".

8 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
And now my baby, my delicious, my nice sweetpie Stefan. kiss kiss kiss kiss

From season 1

1 Stefan: "You won't be sad forever, Elena".

2 Elena: "You keep a journal"?
Stefan: "Memories are too important".

3 Stefan: "For over a century, I`ve lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I`m a vampire and this is my story".

4 Stefan: "I was wrong. There`s no humanity left in Damon, no good, no kindness, no love, only a monster who must be" stopped.

5 Stefan: "That's the thing about Damon. He doesn't get mad. He just gets even".

6 Stefan: "I did what I had to do. To protect Elena. To protect everyone. Yes Damon... the headline reads: Deadly beast captured. All is well in Mystic Falls".

7[b] Stefan: "You know, I`ve been thinking. We should start over. Give this brother thing another chance. We did oh so well once upon a time".[/b]

8 Stefan: "I don`t hurt people. I don`t do that. I`m the good brother"

9 Damon: "You have no sense of humor".
Stefan: "I have no sense of Damon humor".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply)

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.