Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (695661 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
Trailer looks really good, Looks like war machine go die for this film.
I wonder who else won't make it.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Guykhena(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2015
moneyallowed:

Word! Cap is the focus which is important so it doesn't feel like an Avengers movie. That last scene broke my heart you can see that they're really reluctant to fight one another until their choices are narrowed down and they find themselves on different sides.
Ya,it was a bit emotional too,I mean these are characters we grew to love,we have always seen them work together,now they're on opposite sides.
I know Tony doesn't want it to go down this way but Cap aint making it easy.
They didn't even have to show Ant-Man, Vision or Spider-Man and I'm already hyped! Really glad the Bucky/Cap storyline is coming full circle.
Black Panther' costume tho, nailed it
I think Spider-Man shouldn't be featured in any of the trailer/Tv spots,he's like the special gem,he should be kept secret for now.

I'm not too sold on the Black Panther costume tho,the helmet just seem a bit off,well let me just say its an unfinished work as of now.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Guykhena(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
Trailer looks really good,
Looks like war machine go die for this film.

I wonder who else won't make it.

I doubt.
Marvel wouldn't reveal such spoiler in a teaser,let's just say War Machine has been messed up pretty bad not dead per se.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Guykhena:

I'm not too sold on the Black Panther costume tho,the helmet just seem a bit off,well let me just say its an unfinished work as of now.
But I love the helmet! It's comic book accurate and looks exactly like the concept art they released last year. Think this is the finished version

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2015
Guykhena:
I doubt.
Marvel wouldn't reveal such spoiler in a teaser,let's just say War Machine has been messed up pretty bad not dead per se.
I don't see why not there will be casualties,
And this phase is slowly coming to the hand.

Am familiar with the whole storyline still am wondering who is the villain ? Have to check the cast list.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Guykhena(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
moneyallowed:

But I love the helmet! It's comic book accurate and looks exactly like the concept art they released last year. Think this is the finished version
But that's the concept art,what I'm seeing from this teaser is nothing like that.
It has some kinda white stripes going on there,it looks practical and I think a CG version would have been better.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
That crazy general from the 1st hulk movie is back I wonder how he kept his job ?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Guykhena(m): 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Am familiar with the whole storyline still am wondering who is the villain ? Have to check the cast list.
My bet is on Cap kicking the bucket.

The villain will be Baron Zemo.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Like General Ross said "there will be consequences" someone gon die

Think the villain is Baron Zemo, that's Daniel Bruhl from Rush. Also Crossbones, minor villain maybe
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
That crazy general from the 1st hulk movie is back I wonder how he kept his job ?
I'm sure it wasn't easy, he slimmed down compared to TIH. He sure looks less crazy now, lesson learnt maybe?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2015
@ all
You know I read on a youtube comment that bucky killed tony's parent any truth to that ?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2015
Guykhena:
But that's the concept art,what I'm seeing from this teaser is nothing like that.
It has some kinda white stripes going on there,it looks practical and I think a CG version would have been better.
Def looks practical, they can Cgi it up of they want but love it the way it is
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
@ all
You know I read on a youtube comment that bucky killed tony's parent any truth to that ?

No idea Bucky killed a lot of people in his time tho. I remember Stark was listed by Zola as one of the casualties of Hydra based on the algorithm and Winter Soldier was their top assassin at the time so, yes possible

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Guykhena(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
SIRcumalot:
@ all
We should take that with a grain of salt. Just rumours,but if it turns out to be true then it makes sense,because its gonna be personal for Tony,its gonna take the grudge match to another level.
But another rumour going around is that Bucky killed Black Panther's father,and if it all turns out to be true then Bucky is in a whole lot of trouble cheesy .

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Guykhena(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
moneyallowed:

Def looks practical, they can Cgi it up of they want but love it the way it is
Different strokes for different folks. Well,I just want to see Black Panther kick some ass.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cupidhero(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
moneyallowed:
Hahaha yes finally!!! Civil War trailer!! Get hyped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43NWzay3W4s&persist_app=1&app=desktop&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Nothing special! DC rules! grin
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
cupidhero:

Lol let's leave that one for another day. What I can say tho is after comparing the BvS trailer with this, it's clear how different they both are.
BvS had an epic feel, story about two heroes who distrust each other but come to realize they're on the same side, after duly punching and kicking for the fans to cheer. Then they'll probably unite and take down the bad guy, enter Lex Luthor and whatever surprise he has in store, cue Wonder Woman and Aquaman to show up..... Basically an origin tale for Justice League

Captain America: Civil War on the other hand...this is a conflict that has been a long time coming, foreshadowed in basically every mcu movie leading up to this, we love these guys, seen them fight together over and over, and now it's all falling apart. There's no mission to save the world, the world has already been saved multiple times, now they have to save themselves.

Watching this trailer felt emotional, I didn't get teared up watching the BvS trailer, felt like super guys flexing muscles for the sake of it. Take away the action and this is way better, makes more sense, better background and development

So yeah in summary, Marvel rules cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
cupidhero:

My guy, make we no fight today-o, let's just enjoy our superheroes even though they all cost the fictional tax payers millions of dollars.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by BraniacX(m): 9:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
cupidhero:
Sacrilege shocked

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Gotta love these opening titles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFYFh8w4758

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG8m9m_xkOg
I wonder what Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Defenders' opening titles will look & sound like?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Jaymaestro(m): 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
moneyallowed:
Hahaha yes finally!!! Civil War trailer!! Get hyped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43NWzay3W4s&persist_app=1&app=desktop&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
The Russo Brothers are simply outstanding as Directors .
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
cao:
Gotta love these opening titles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFYFh8w4758

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG8m9m_xkOg
I wonder what Luke Cage, Iron Fist and The Defenders' opening titles will look & sound like?
Lovely sequences, prefer JJ's, so much purple!
I'm thinking Luke Cage will have a Yellow/Brown color code and Iron Fist, Green/Yellow, Defenders no idea
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jaymaestro:
The Russo Brothers are simply outstanding as Directors .
That tag team fight at the end! They sure know how to direct the fight scenes. Along with James Gunn they're my fav mcu directors. So glad the Russos will direct Infinity War

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
The Russo Brothers did amazing interview where they discuss the trailer and how it relates to Civil War
The major quote for me “The theme of the movie is betrayal and it's a very powerful theme,” reveals Joe Russo. “The movie’s
extremely emotional. It hinges on that emotion, and on a
very personal level we didn’t want the movie to become
about politics and people arguing about platitudes"

“When people leave the theatre, they’re going to be
arguing about who was right in the movie, whether it was
Tony, or whether it was Cap,” says Joe Russo. “Tony has
a very legitimate argument in the movie that’s a very adult
point of view, about culpability, about the Avengers’
responsibility to the world, and the world’s right to have
some sort of control over the Avengers."

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/captain-america-civil-war-trailer-breakdown/
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Elparaiso(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2015
That trailer made want to go back to the future.
Chai.

Anyway sha, NO MOVIE is beating DEADPOOL

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by tgmservice: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
I hope civil war will not be another over hyped trailer like age of ultron which was truely a disappointing movie. What do u think guys
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
tgmservice:
I hope civil war will not be another over hyped trailer like age of ultron which was truely a disappointing movie. What do u think guys
Different director and less superhero it will be better than aou
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by JUHABACH: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
lol

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by ultron(m): 8:41am On Nov 28, 2015
tgmservice:
SAY MY NAME NO MORE....
Or have a taste of my ultra-sonic laser beam...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 1:48am On Nov 30, 2015
Just came across this comment that perfectly sums up why the fighting in JJ sucks. Kinda reminds me of the Supergirl episode, where Kara's sister schooled her.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by nani667: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2015
Civil War

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
cao:
Just came across this comment that perfectly sums up why the fighting in JJ sucks. Kinda reminds me of the Supergirl episode, where Kara's sister schooled her.
Just how many illegal aliens dey hide for earth ?
Never seen super girl I don't plan too your comment just made me laff

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.