Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) (4465 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / Crazy Things Women Do To Save Their Marriages / Why Are There Many Pregnant Brides Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Men leaving dier roles and turning into big babies God knws best sha!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
Sad but true angry
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Ab025(m): 7:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
i don't agree with u.....i think its the women that are leaving their roles more and using their career as an excuse.

#bytheway....most women are neva satisfied no matter how their husband tries to provide for them, always comparing themselves with their richer female friends or richer neighbours

6 Likes

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
My dear! Not true. How many women compare? Its always men dat want women to remain in certain ways, but neva seem to want to bend with d mindset dat they r d men in d house, when they r juts big babies
Ab025:
i don't agree with u.....i think its the women that are leaving their roles more and using their career as an excuse.

#bytheway....most women are neva satisfied no matter how their husband tries to provide for them, always comparing themselves with their richer female friends or richer neighbours

2 Likes

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ab025:

You're also right. ...the both of you are right! It's a mixed thing
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by delishpot: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ab025:

Men are like that too. They often compare their wives to other women too. If we can be frank.

OP, thank God not all men are like that sha.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Men leaving dier roles and turning into big babies God knws best sha!
Very sad that we have such men in our society these days and to make the matter worse, thay are very arrogant.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by lilmax(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Weaklings
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Some say they r traditionalists?
jacabi:

Very sad that we have such men in our society these days and to make the matter worse, thay are very arrogant.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Sad but true angry

How true do you mean?
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Some say they r traditionalists?
Like how?
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 8:01pm On Mar 15, 2015
Traditionalists as in.....living like dier fore fathers. Forgetting dat men in doz days did all d stressful jobs (ie hustling in d farm) while d mothers did house chores. Now a woman works and still comes home to do dese chores with lil or no help from dier men.
jacabi:

Like how?

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Feyifahm: 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Traditionalists as in.....living like dier fore fathers. Forgetting dat men in doz days did all d stressful jobs (ie hustling in d farm) while d mothers did house chores. Now a woman works and still comes home to do dese chores with lil or no help from dier men.
daz wen they wil start saying they are the head of the house,men like dat does not deserve more dan indomie without egg..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Then, it was the men that would provide everything needed for the family.

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Feyifahm:
daz wen they wil start saying they are the head of the house, men like dat does not deserve more dan indomie without egg..
the bolded is a picture of a man in my place. His wife is the one catering for the family yet the man is so arrogant that he will be telling his wife that I'm your head, not that the man is not working. If the children ask for money from him, he will tell them he has no money, they should go and meet their mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Feyifahm: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
jacabi:

the bolded is a picture of a man in my place. His wife is the one catering for the family yet the man is so arrogant that he will be telling his wife that I'm your head, not that the man is not working. If the children ask for money from him, he will tell them he has no money, they should go and meet their mother.
imagine such a man,some men ehn*SMH*
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
Lolx! Feyilove. Indomie is nutirtous now. They shld av palm kernel nuts
Feyifahm:
daz wen they wil start saying they are the head of the house,men like dat does not deserve more dan indomie without egg..

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2015
Feyifahm:
imagine such a man,some men ehn*SMH*
Honestly if I were God, such men would never see a lady to marry.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Ssuch a shame. We just pray d right ones come our way as we prep ourselves to live right with them
jacabi:

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
If only! God knws dese men exists. He wld keep them far from us
jacabi:

Honestly if I were God, such men would never see a lady to marry.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Ssuch a shame. We just pray d right ones come our way as we prep ourselves to live right with them
That's the challenge. Many are not real, they are pretenders.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Feyifahm: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Lolx! Feyilove. Indomie is nutirtous now. They shld av palm kernel nuts
*ROTFL*chai na kwashorkor go finish dat kind of man..#still laughing#

1 Like

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Feyifahm: 8:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Amen nd Amen,bt some of our single ladies wld v seen ds trait b4 marriage nd they stil go ahead wt d marriage,I wonder atimes if love is not truly blind sef
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
If only! God knws dese men exists. He wld keep them far from us
The unfortunate thing is that they marry good wives, at least some I have seen.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
True! I av always heard dis phrase, love is blind till I saw dis pix on LIB dis mrn and I confirmed. Hian.
Feyifahm:
Amen nd Amen,bt some of our single ladies wld v seen ds trait b4 marriage nd they stil go ahead wt d marriage,I wonder atimes if love is not truly blind sef

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
True again. I see dese men with lovely loyal wifeys, yet, they av itchy JTs. I just wonder y its dat way. Uld also find cool head men with wahala for a wife. #hmmm Opp attracts u knw wink
jacabi:

The unfortunate thing is that they marry good wives, at least some I have seen.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by ifyalways(f): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
Choices.

Don't know such type of men. Never will either.

2 Likes

Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
True again. I see dese men with lovely loyal wifeys, yet, they av itchy JTs. I just wonder y its dat way. Uld also find cool head men with wahala for a wife. #hmmm Opp attracts u knw wink
Such situation keeps one wondering.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by Feyifahm: 9:38pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
True! I av always heard dis phrase, love is blind till I saw dis pix on LIB dis mrn and I confirmed. Hian.
my stomach oooooooo,pls don't finish me wt laugh
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Babes! U no see Iranu ni?
Feyifahm:
my stomach oooooooo,pls don't finish me wt laugh
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by urchbarbie(f): 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wonder o!
jacabi:

Such situation keeps one wondering.
Re: What Aptly Describes Some Marriages Of Nowadays (see Pix) by jacabi(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
urchbarbie:
Wonder o!
But I have tried to look into some of such cases I have seen and I realised that the way one is brought up and the environment play a major role.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Fathers Stay Off Babysitting / Don't let this happen to your child! (Pics) / See What A Lady Did To Her Househelp **Graphic Pictures ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.