Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Interested To Learn Efik Or Ibibio? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Interested To Learn Efik Or Ibibio? (1380 Views)

5 Facts You Should Know About The Efik People / Efik/ibibio Names And Their Meaning / Names Of Animal In Efik/ibibio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interested To Learn Efik Or Ibibio? by samuelson06(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
So you are interested to learn Efik/Ibibio? Let's do trade-by-barter then. Which do you speak?

I'll teach you Efik language as spoken by the people of Calabar Municipality and other Efik speaking LGAs in Cross River State or Ibibio as spoken by those from Uyo and other Ibibio LGAs in Akwa Ibom State. Just make your choice.

For me, am specially interested in learning Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo.

We can arrange time and fix our classes on Whatsapp or BBM.
Re: Interested To Learn Efik Or Ibibio? by Nature129(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
I met an aks babe during nysc and she taught me a couple of things in ibibio, but what's the need learning a language spoken by a few people? Since we parted ways in search of greener pastures I have no one else to speak it with, and I forgot the little she taught me as a result. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba are still the best because you see those people anywhr you goto not only in Nigeria but in the world

1 Like

Re: Interested To Learn Efik Or Ibibio? by samuelson06(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Nature129:
I dated any aks babe during nysc and she taught me a couple of things in ibibio, but what's the need learning a language spoken by a few people? Since we parted ways in search of greener pastures I have no one else to speak it with, and I forgot the little she taught me as a result. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba are still the best because you see those people anywhr you goto not only in Nigeria but in the world

We are spreading fast too.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nnia Nwodo Suspended As Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo President / Watch The Moment Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Got Stuck In A Elevator For 30min / Nigerian Nurse In UK Boasts Of Having A Juju Man Back In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.