Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way (1449 Views)

Come In If You Need Garri to Lagos and Abuja / Customs Breaks Rice Shops In Ogun, Seize 4,550 Bags Of Rice / Traders At Mile 12 Relocate To Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Onakomaya: 8:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
PLS HOUSE, I NEED A GOOD TRANSPORTER OF HEAVY GOODS FROM SOUTH TO NORTH..MOST DRIVERS I KNOW ARE SCARED OF COMING TO NORTH because OF THE FORTHCOMING ELECTION.... WILL BE EXPECTING AMOUNT TO CARRY PER BAG....
HOUSE HELP.. MY NUMBER IS 07032728941
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by iykofias(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
SCam TinS
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Onakomaya: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
honestly bro..check my facebook on Engr, onakomaya adegbenga..i do no scarm bro....
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by RoyalRoy(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2015
Onakomaya:
honestly bro..check my facebook on Engr, onakomaya adegbenga..i do no scarm bro....
I am into the haulage business, and the insurgency and forthcoming elections had really made the north a dicey location for us at the moment to dispatch our trucks.

I will however advice you to negotiate how to get your goods up to Niger State where the farthest most of us can go, and look for a northern transporter to finish up the haul.

Its gonna be a bit cost ineffective but that's the best we do for now.

Regards!!
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Onakomaya: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Royalroy
RoyalRoy:

I am into the haulage business, and the insurgency and forthcoming elections had really made the north a dicey location for us at the moment to dispatch our trucks.
I will however advice you to negotiate how to get your goods up to Niger State where the farthest most of us can go, and look for a northern transporter to finish up the haul.
Its gonna be a bit cost ineffective but that's the best we do for now.
Regards!!

My brother Royalrol. U didnt drop u number so i could call u.. My garri are u down there..hoping to see more people comment if they can help...
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Onakomaya: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joluwadamisi:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
We are pleased to introduce our reputation in logistics and consequently request you to appoint us your logistics solution Agent.
As the premier service national Freight Forwarders, we rank high in designing logistics infrastructures which provides one of the best compromise when it comes to reliability, cost, and even effective speed. The devising, strategizing, and the execution these logistics plans have earned for KAYBID GLOBAL MULITI-VENTURES COMPANY the title: -”Swift Solutions”.
We are determined to differentiate and also to distinguish ourselves all by making available the most standard, reliable, and flexible, when it comes to customer care services.
Our core national agency networking enables our clients to benefit specially from a package tailored to their individual needs, as well as swift time requirements.
Being an accredited intermediary in your logistics chain, we keep the "WORD YOU GIVE TO YOUR CUSTOMERS, or CLIENTS": - "RIGHT IN TIME."
Thank you in advance for your favorable anticipated response.
Yours faithfully,
Cyrus Jesunifemi
For: KAYBID GLOBAL MULTI-VENTURES COMPANY.
+234803 054 6462

Simple question. Do u av vehicle to carry the 10 bags of garri from Ibadan to Zaria? How much do u charge per bag? Business should Be made simple and straight forward.
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by RoyalRoy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
Onakomaya:
Royalroy

My brother Royalrol. U didnt drop u number so i could call u.. My garri are u down there..hoping to see more people comment if they can help...

So sorry for the late response sir, had to consult with my managers..... We dont have a free truck for now. All available trucks have been deployed for the next one week.

May I ask how much load is your Garri? Is it up to 15 or 20 tonnes?

Trying to see if there is a sister company I can talk to. But their freight capacity is a bit low.
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by RoyalRoy(m): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Onakomaya:

Simple question. Do u av vehicle to carry the 10 bags of garri from Ibadan to Zaria? How much do u charge per bag? Business should Be made simple and straight forward.

Please discountenance that postrr above.

He has been on Nairaland with so many usernames and different company names.

Even though he calls himself Pastor Cyrus, there is something shady and sinister about him.

To be forwarned is to be for armed!!!!
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Onakomaya: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Please discountenance that postrr above.
He has been on Nairaland with so many usernames and different company names.
Even though he calls himself Pastor Cyrus, there is something shady and sinister about him.
To be forwarned is to be for armed!!!!

Pls is this not same royalroy....i don't get the meaning of ur last statement..any way my bag of Garri weight like 150kg per bag..10 bags shd be like 1.5 tonnes...
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by RoyalRoy(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Onakomaya:

Pls is this not same royalroy....i don't get the meaning of ur last statement..any way my bag of Garri weight like 150kg per bag..10 bags shd be like 1.5 tonnes...

Yes...I was talking about the other poster who was advertising a company.

Sorry 1.5 tonnes is a bit low to commit a truck too.

Maybe you can get a bus/minivan that will be easier to get and much cheaper than a truck.

All the best sir.
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Onakomaya: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Yes...I was talking about the other poster who was advertising a company.
Sorry 1.5 tonnes is a bit low to commit a truck too.
Maybe you can get a bus/minivan that will be easier to get and much cheaper than a truck.
All the best sir.

@royalroy.. Wont mind a bus or mini van I can trust to deliver the bags at a good price..my number is 07032728941.. U can let me know how much will charged for all..
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Onakomaya: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
Nairalanders, need your help.. if any.... i was informed trailers bring tomatoes and onions to Lagos and they go back empty.... pls anyone in the house that knows such trailers could please help...
Re: Help....my Bags Of Garri To Zaria-kaduna Is Stock Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by jasper83: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Onakomaya:
Nairalanders, need your help.. if any.... i was informed trailers bring tomatoes and onions to Lagos and they go back empty.... pls anyone in the house that knows such trailers could please help...

Sir why not try the railways. I know they visit zaria may on Fridays, nt sure tho. Deploy ur contacts to make findings for u either at Iddo terminus at Ijora or Agege in Lagos. It is cheap n safe. Ur load can even join the train in Lagos, abeokuta or ibadan even osogbo. Book ur ticket where its closest to ur goods. My 2cents

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Window Blinds Of Various,types, Colours,and Designs In Nigeria. / How To Start An Amazon Affiliate Blog In Nigeria / We Buy Beryllium Ore (based In Lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.