Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Discover How A 29 Days Old Domain Name Sold For $2001 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Discover How A 29 Days Old Domain Name Sold For $2001 (799 Views)

75,000 Naira Samsung Refrigerator Now Sold For 56,000, Free Delivery! / How I Banked Over N100,000 In 29 Days Doing Mini Importation Business / Discover How To Generate Daily Income (multiple Income Streams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How A 29 Days Old Domain Name Sold For $2001 by skillforce: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
NOTE: This sale wasn't made by me. But am a domain seller in Nigeria.

Now you are reading this, chances are that you are interested in domain flipping profits. You must have heard or read about it but not gotten in. Hundreds of questions could fill your mind now requiring instant answers.

Maybe the amount in the title seems unreal to you. It could have probably happened with only $10 investment and some top notch knowledge of what seperates valuable domain names from all others.

Even if that profit margin is beyond your current awareness of real possibilities, what about investing $10 or less in valuable domain name and selling it for $100, $200 or $500 within 30-90 days, woudn't that be worth exploring?

All it takes is

1. N5000 to buy two or more domain names

2. Real market knowledge

3. Dormiciliary account to receive your sales income to Nigeria

So if you want to get in to explore this market

Discover the domain name referred in the title, the niche it belongs to, where it was sold

How to earn money with your domain names before sale

And how to buy from expiring/expired domain market

REQUEST my guide for N3000 only. More amazing case studies abound, including my own profitable sales.

For questions and comments
CALL 08068437815 or
Let's meet on Whatsapp NOW.

This niche is amazingly lucrative within US/UK.

(1) (Reply)

Purple Smiles Consultancy / We Buy And Deliver To You With Just A Token / Discover A Beautiful Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.